Johnny Rockets breakfast on Allure

Dafuq

This is my first post, so hi everyone! :D

In a couple weeks I'm going on my 3rd cruise,this time on the Allure of the Seas. Anyways, I read somewhere that, on the Allure, Johnny Rockets is not only open for breakfast but that breakfast is also free. Is this true? And if so, is it worth skipping the other options?

Thanx in advance!

In a couple weeks I'm going on my 3rd cruise,this time on the Allure of the Seas. Anyways, I read somewhere that, on the Allure, Johnny Rockets is not only open for breakfast but that breakfast is also free. Is this true? And if so, is it worth skipping the other options?

Thanx in advance!

Yes it is free. Whether or not it is worth skipping the other options with their wider variety of food offerings is something only you can decide. I look at it as a change of pace for one or two mornings, but think that the CL breakfast, the dining room, or the Windjammer are more to my liking most mornings.

Thanx in advance!

Hi and Welcome to posting on Cruise Critics!

Yes, breakfast is the only time Johnny Rockets is a no charge .

Loved going there for breakfast because it was "sit down" and our order was taken and served to us. :)

LuLu

Thanx in advance!

It is true, Much of the food is the same as you can get elsewhere, but if the weather is nice, and you sit outside it can be a very pleasant morning and historically hasn't been very crowded. Park Cafe is also a nice option.

Please forgive me if this has already been answered. Can you get more than one helping from the lunch and breakfast menu?

Thanks, Xray

Yes, both are all you can eat but lunch comes with a cover charge.

Aaaah.... this thread makes me wish I was having JR breakfast again :D !

Nice fresh outside seating, good hot food and hot tea, and a quiet boardwalk morning. If only the servers can be more friendly and not look like still wanting to sleep! But forget that and just enjoy your breakfast....

This thread also reminds me that somehow I missed having breakfast at Park Cafe. Now I have to go back to Allure again... :)

Enjoy your cruise!