Sas

thesmiths

Just wanted to say I used them in 2010 ...One minor issue with a driver but we sorted that out, they were there on time before and after....

Contacted them 4 x in the last 3 weeks both by there website and email to them for the next cruise and heard nothing from them:(

Zip, Zilch, Zero Nada!

I'm giving my business to Quality Limo Service who responded within minutes and may even get a stretch though them..

So Steve.. Sorry we're not important to you as a repeat customer.

What a shame....

Signed

Disappointed in Delaware.

Just wanted to say I used them in 2010 ...One minor issue with a driver but we sorted that out, they were there on time before and after....

Contacted them 4 x in the last 3 weeks both by there website and email to them for the next cruise and heard nothing from them:(

Zip, Zilch, Zero Nada!

I'm giving my business to Quality Limo Service who responded within minutes and may even get a stretch though them..

What a shame....

Signed

You're reserving a shared shuttle for a cruise a year away? I usually reserve a week or two in advance.

Zip, Zilch, Zero Nada!

What a shame....

Signed

I filled out the form on his website last week, heard back from him in less than 2 hours. Reservation for Oct 12. No problem here!

Zip, Zilch, Zero Nada!

What a shame....

Signed

I filled out the form on their website the other day and haven't received a response either.

And yes I have checked my spam, etc.

I filled out the form on Wednesday, confirmation by email from them on Thursday. We have used them before and were completely satisfied.

This time we are doing btb cruises Miami and then up to Ft. Lauderdale and the shuttle cost is only $15pp. Much cheaper than renting a car in Miami and dropping it off in Ft Lauderdale.

We have used SAS on 3 occasions and are very satisfied with their company, always punctual, reasonable, and they respond to emails in a timely manner. It could be they haven't got their calendars for 2013 as yet - my gosh that's a year away - and it's a small company. We have filled out the form on line about 3-4 weeks before we require their service and never had a problem. Drivers are very courteous, polite and helpful.

We have used SAS on 3 occasions and are very satisfied with their company, always punctual, reasonable, and they respond to emails in a timely manner. It could be they haven't got their calendars for 2013 as yet - my gosh that's a year away - and it's a small company. We have filled out the form on line about 3-4 weeks before we require their service and never had a problem. Drivers are very courteous, polite and helpful.

This could be true but wouldn't it be good business practice to let the person who's looking for the ride to know that they don't have that timeframe open and let then know when you will have it open and when to try back?

Either way, I'd be somewhat upset too if I didn't get any response after trying to contact them numerous times.

Just got back from a cruise. Used SAS to transport us from Fort Lauderdale airport to the Intercontinential, downtown Miami. Worked great. There were 2 other couples already in the van when we were picked up. Picked up another couple heading to the POM at another hotel on our way. Dropped off the first 2 couples at a hotel near Miami International airport. Then we were dropped off at the IC and then the van continued onto the POM. SAS was towing a small trailed behind the van for all of the luggage. Our driver was very careful in laying the luggage down as opposed to standing it up (as it would have most likely tipped over) during our drive.

I had also made reservations for SAS to pick us up after the cruise and take us to the Westin Diplomat and Resort in Hollywood. That worked great also. We called their number as we were disembarking the ship and before clearing customs and called them again (as instructed) once out of customs as they were already outside and waiting for us. In less that 40 minutes were were at the Westin in Hollywood. Can't say enough good things about SAS.:D

All kinds of things can go wrong when filling out an on-line reservation form on a web site. I tried using the SAS site a few weeks ago and the return form would come up just fine but the original reservation form wouldn't. I waited a day, tried it again and it worked. I received a confirmation e-mail back the next day. I've used SAS several times in the past and they do a great job.

All kinds of things can go wrong when filling out an on-line reservation form on a web site. I tried using the SAS site a few weeks ago and the return form would come up just fine but the original reservation form wouldn't. I waited a day, tried it again and it worked. I received a confirmation e-mail back the next day. I've used SAS several times in the past and they do a great job.

The OP stated he tried emailing them too with no response. I read wonderful things about SAS and will need transport in November from FLL to Miami but reading that they are not responding to OP just makes me rethink about using QPL instead.

The OP stated he tried emailing them too with no response. I read wonderful things about SAS and will need transport in November from FLL to Miami but reading that they are not responding to OP just makes me rethink about using QPL instead.

I would think it is too early to contact them as your cruise isn't until November. Try touching base with them again in September. They are busy and will most likely post a reply sooner to your cruisin' dates. That's just my opinion. They really are good. And when I've called their offices to confirm that I am ready to be picked up, it is Steve that answers the phones. So it seems like he mans the office and takes care of arranging his drivers and their pick-ups. When we were picked up on March 17th, our driver mentioned that there were 12 drivers on the road that morning.

You're reserving a shared shuttle for a cruise a year away? I usually reserve a week or two in advance.

Whether it is a day,week,month or a year. Steve should have responded.

And when I chose to make my plans and ask questions is really irelevent?

I gave him every opportunity to answer even if his response would have been get back to me prior to the cruise.

I would think it is too early to contact them as your cruise isn't until November. Try touching base with them again in September. They are busy and will most likely post a reply sooner to your cruisin' dates. That's just my opinion. They really are good. And when I've called their offices to confirm that I am ready to be picked up, it is Steve that answers the phones. So it seems like he mans the office and takes care of arranging his drivers and their pick-ups. When we were picked up on March 17th, our driver mentioned that there were 12 drivers on the road that morning.

I am not the OP for this thread. I have not contacted SAS yet for transport since I don't have a precruise hotel booked yet. I'm just agreeing with OP that no matter how far in advance you contact a business, a response would be good business practice "sorry, our books are only open for ?? months, please try back in ???" is all the OP is looking for and deserves.

Whether it is a day,week,month or a year. Steve should have responded.

And when I chose to make my plans and ask questions is really irelevent?

I gave him every opportunity to answer even if his response would have been get back to me prior to the cruise.

OP, I totally agree with you here. I did have SAS booked for my October 2011 cruise but switched to a limo instead and he was very responsive at the time so I was thinking of using him again in November. Please come back & let us know if you receive a response from him.

I am a big fan of SAS Transportation having used them a dozen times over the past few years. I emailed him, as I usually do, several weeks ago regarding our cruise in May. It took him several days to reply which is odd because I usually get a response that day. In his email to me he asked if I could resend my reservation request through his website because he had a bad computer crash and is still trying to recover lost files and emails. So there are some extenuating circumstances right now that are hindering his ability to respond in a timely manner. I've never had a bad experience with them and they are always ontime and professional. Sorry some of you are having a hard time contacting him but thought you'd like to know what he sent to me via email....

i used SAS for the first time in early march and couldn't be happier with them. in fact, i logged in just now to finally sing their praises and saw this post.

the drivers were on time at FLL and at the port of miami. we had hector on departure day and rich on return day. both courteous. rich was especially fun and friendly - which helped with our post-cruise depression - ha! and the prices were great! we'll definitely call them next year.

btw, i've read on this board that it takes 45-60 minutes to go from the POM to FLL and vice versa and it only took us about 30 minutes. granted there was no traffic but still. and FLL is a very pleasant change from MIA. we'll be flying in and out of there in the future too.

A little patience goes a long way when dealing with computers. Any one of us or our businesses can experience a computer crash or glitch. In fact, my AOL email account blocks advertising emails from several companies that I haven't blocked, and it doesn't go to a spam folder or anywhere.

Just an FYI

I contacted them on the 13th, 15th, 19th & 27th via email....

2 times via the website as well....

Still nothing.

To me unacceptable......I had such a good experience with them that I gave him the benefit of the doubt and sent 6 (SIX) requests.. come on..and I'm to blame? To me that shows alot of patience.

Doesn't matter when the cruise is...but if you must know why I contacted him this far out....( not that it is relevant) I had a question or 2 about arriving via Train and had to make reservations with Amtrak well in advance to get the sleeper cars I wanted....

If anyone that worked for me did not respond to the web quotes we receive...within minutes to just say we received and are working on it...gets the wrath....It is Business courtesy is what it is...

So many times I make email contacts from websites direct that we receive no responses on...again just bad business.

Steve, if you read this ..and I am sure you have....you had more then enough chances to respond.

Sorry it didn't work out..

Quality Limo gets the biz and will be referred from now on to all my friends who cruise... there is a bunch of us!

Archived