Hi, Can 5 fit in a balcony or suite?

I'm searching and the only rooms avaliable (Now through april 2017!) for five passengers is an ocean view. Is there something I'm missing? I'd assume suite would be bigger than an ocean view and traveling in a non balcony room isn't our idea of a vacation. If I change search to 4, then I get results. Do I need to call someone? Or are there no rooms for 5?

Thank!

On Dream class, the family cabins for 5 are on lower decks with no balcony. To get balcony cabins, you would need to book two adjacent cabins with a balcony divider that can be opened.

Thanks...not what I wanted to hear. A lower deck isn't worth cruising and I'd go crazy with no balcony. I'll look at cost of two rooms, though I couldn't find two next to each other on my first search and compare prices. We may go back with Disney if one room is cheaper.

that boggles my mind that a suite wouldn't fit 5.

Pretty sure we'll need a TA or to call, I can't find any dates/lvl that have connecting room available.

There are very few balcony cabins on Magic that have an inside connecting door. The ones that do are notated by a small white dot on the line between cabins on the deck plans.

On our family cruises, we look for adjacent cabins that have a balcony divider that can be opened by the cabin steward and remain open for the duration of our cruise. That way, we essentially have connecting cabins--it's like having a two-bed, two-bath shared cabin!

For a list of cabins that have balcony dividers that can be opened, Google "Carnival Magic GoCCL"

Here's hoping you are able to book a really great cruise. Bon Voyage!

As previously stated, Dream, Magic and Breeze(maybe Vista) have the 5 pass. Cabins on deck 1. They do have 1 1/2 baths though. At least they would be under the cove balconies and not the MDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our family just cruised on

Victory. Our cabin was 6285, slept 5 and had a wonderful balcony. We got a great deal and I was really worried it'd feel like sardines with my big teenage boys, but we fit fine. It was very enjoyable and we had plenty of room!

Thanks...not what I wanted to hear. A lower deck isn't worth cruising and I'd go crazy with no balcony. I'll look at cost of two rooms, though I couldn't find two next to each other on my first search and compare prices. We may go back with Disney if one room is cheaper.

Pretty sure we'll need a TA or to call, I can't find any dates/lvl that have connecting room available.

Do 2 separate mock bookings. Do 1 for 3 passengers then another 1 for 2 passengers. That's how I found ours then I called Carnival.

The older ships (Fantasy and Triumph class) can have 5 in a cabin. We did that twice on Victory. Spirit-class and Conquest-class ships cannot have 5 in a cabin - doesn't matter whether it's an inside, balcony, or suite. Dream-class ships have some cabins for 5, as others have outlined.

As far as the connecting rooms go, I had to call. The cabins that my PVP booked us in did not show up on the website as available. I assume they do that so they have them available for families that want connecting rooms although I'd rather just book it online myself rather than call.

This was for our Dream sailing in November.

I have no input on putting 5 in a cabin as we have never tried

On Spirit class ships there are insides that connect to balcony towards the front... Not many of them though...

Miracle... Legend... Spirit... Pride

Really? This got me so excited for us and the kids, but the PVP said its not true. At least on the Miracle??

Really? This got me so excited for us and the kids, but the PVP said its not true. At least on the Miracle??

There are 2 sets on deck 5, 6 &7 and they usually go quickly.

5106/5108

5105/5107

6108/6112

6109/6115

7106/7108

7105/7107

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/FunLibrary/DeckPlans/DP_CCL_MI_031513.ashx

Also the Vista is going to have cove balcony suites that can fit 5. (Harbor family suites)

With a family of 5, I would highly consider price comparing 2 cabins. 5 people sharing a bathroom doesn't sound like fun to me. Not saying that I haven't done it with with more people sharing a camping trailer.

Amazing. Kudos to you for keeping on asking...Your PVP is incorrect...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/carnival-miracle-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=295&deck=5

Look at 5106 and 5108, or 5105 and 5107.

BTW: I have stayed in these myself ON the Miracle.

Only a sampling of available cabins will show up on the public booking engine. If you have a need such as connecting cabins it is important to call, the they have access to ALL the currently available cabins.

To the OP: I think you'll really like the new family cove balconies on the Vista. They look really nice in the pictures.

Would find it hard to believe that Disney is cheaper then two balcony rooms for five people on carnival. Also, you would have two bathrooms, more storage space and a little more privacy which is so much better then one for five people.

Enjoy!