favorite items on seaday brunch menu??

laurrbarr

My favorites are the Flamin' Tomatoes soup, Mac & Cheese with bacon and Steak & Eggs. Caramelized cheesecake is pretty awesome, too.

For me the tomato soup and the steak and eggs.

Too early in the day to consider dessert.

I'm very excited to try the brunch menu! What are your favorites?? Can you get more then one meal?? My eyes are always bigger then my stomach, especially while cruising :)

Of course, and you can even eat twice. Go early for breakfast type brunch and go again before they close for a lunch type brunch! :D

As mentioned the steak & eggs are great. The omlettes are good. Make sure you order a side of salsa. Oh and let's not forget the pastry basket. A great way to start a cruise sea day. Enjoy!

Edited by JohnSpo

Of course, and you can even eat twice. Go early for breakfast type brunch and go again before they close for a lunch type brunch! :D

Other than the rolls dont believe anything changes for lunch time brunch.

Other than the rolls dont believe anything changes for lunch time brunch.

I think he meant to eat breakfasty things early and more lunch type stuff for the second time around.

I am looking forward to blueberry pancakes. Anyone know if they are real blueberries or just topped with blueberry compote?

I think he meant to eat breakfasty things early and more lunch type stuff for the second time around.

I am looking forward to blueberry pancakes. Anyone know if they are real blueberries or just topped with blueberry compote?

We had them topped with blueberry compote. We like the steak and eggs, eggs Benedict and huevos rancheros.

The eggs Benedict are very very good. I always get them with the fruit plate appetizer but tell them to leave off the cottage cheese. I tried them once with cheese grits and they were ok but I'm from the south and take grits seriously.

Also ask for your sauce on the side so they will be fresh.

We always use the brunch as a breakfast because we love the cantina and guys for lunch.

Edited by wantocruisemore

My favorite is probably the hen alla diavola, which is spicy roasted chicken and eggs and home fries. The "filet" and eggs is very good also. Honestly though, the only reason I go to seaday mdr lunch is so I can get my free drink. While the steak is good, the atmosphere just isn't anywhere near as good as at dinner and the service is usually slow.