Cabin door decorations

RNKenzie92

1aaaf3f849cbc64fecec51e329730d20.jpg

edb949ef49caa4d75e69f0c8cf92b287.jpg

I designed and printed my own. I'm a designer, so I have a large printer at home. Printed them on canvas to give a nice touch. I'm putting the large "Cruise Control" piece in the middle, and then I made everybody's name that we will scatter around the door!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Shindigz.com can do pretty much anything you want. They are cheap and have a very quick turn a round on your order....there is also a dedicated Facebook page: Carnival cruisers...decorate your door that has a lot of ideas and posts the rules for decorating your door.

Shindigz.com can do pretty much anything you want. They are cheap and have a very quick turn a round on your order....there is also a dedicated Facebook page: Carnival cruisers...decorate your door that has a lot of ideas and posts the rules for decorating your door.

We get our cabin door decorations from Shindigz as well.

Hmmm...I can't even think of anything that is fire retardant :confused: Guess I will have to start checking labels. Thanks everyone!

Concrete and iron are both fire retardant, but may be just a wee bit too heavy for making door decorations, especially if the decorations are more than 3 or 4 inches in size. :D

Concrete and iron are both fire retardant, but may be just a wee bit too heavy for making door decorations, especially if the decorations are more than 3 or 4 inches in size. :D

Lol yeah I'm not sure how that would work! :')

We loved our banner from Shindigz - durable vinyl, inexpensive, minimal craftiness required, and the perfect size for the door.

In this pic it was on the inside as a surprise but we moved it to the outside. I ordered the self-adhesive "low tack/no residue" (basically a giant sticker) but was still worried about leaving anything behind so we ended up sticking it up with a few pieces of poster putty... just in case. This was before they added the fire retardant requirements so not sure how it would stack up today.

MYnNax

30174030985_5776640a6e_k.jpg

We loved our banner from Shindigz - durable vinyl, inexpensive, minimal craftiness required, and the perfect size for the door.

In this pic it was on the inside as a surprise but we moved it to the outside. I ordered the self-adhesive "low tack/no residue" (basically a giant sticker) but was still worried about leaving anything behind so we ended up sticking it up with a few pieces of poster putty... just in case. This was before they added the fire retardant requirements so not sure how it would stack up today.

MYnNax

30174030985_5776640a6e_k.jpg

The door decorations from Shindigz are fire retardant and they come with a certificate of proof stating that.

Decorating the doors makes it too easy to find your room. Where is the fun in getting lost? lol

I've read on here previously where someone has taken the door decorations off of one door and put them on another.

In another post, a guy kept getting rather drunk and had trouble finding his cabin every night so he put a balloon on the door. His buddies put balloons on all of the cabin doors around his cabin.

I've read on here previously where someone has taken the door decorations off of one door and put them on another.

In another post, a guy kept getting rather drunk and had trouble finding his cabin every night so he put a balloon on the door. His buddies put balloons on all of the cabin doors around his cabin.

:'):')That's funny.:'):')

2 cruises ago, I had a most awesome 3D sun stolen from my door. My room steward said he saw it in another room down the hallway but of course could not remove it and return it to me. So....I wrote a huge note on the backside of one of my door decorations and taped it on my mailbox so the thief would see it when he/she walked by my room. It said " YOU STOLE MY SUNSHINE BUT YOU CANT STEAL MY FUN". needless to say, that note was not taken.

1aaaf3f849cbc64fecec51e329730d20.jpg

edb949ef49caa4d75e69f0c8cf92b287.jpg

I designed and printed my own. I'm a designer, so I have a large printer at home. Printed them on canvas to give a nice touch. I'm putting the large "Cruise Control" piece in the middle, and then I made everybody's name that we will scatter around the door!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Just make sure they are fireproof.