Inspiration 4 Night FunTimes

ZonaCruiser

Was there a reason that the sea day was Tuesday rather than Thursday - as it usually is???

Bob

Apparently they are mixing it up. I didn't realize this until someone in our roll call brought it to my attention. Some are Tuesday and some are Thursday. No particular reason....

Thank you for this! I'm trying to decide between the Imagination and the Inspiration for a post Blizzcon cruise in November..this is very helpful!

Good luck with your decision. I'm certain you'll have a great cruise whichever choice you choose;)

Thanks for the Fun Times!

You're welcome:)

Thanks so much. We are on the Imagination in August so this gives me some idea of what to expect. Looks fun!

You're welcome. Have a wonderful cruise;)

Apparently they are mixing it up. I didn't realize this until someone in our roll call brought it to my attention. Some are Tuesday and some are Thursday. No particular reason....

I am going on the Inspiration in April and am happy to have the sea day on Thursday, not Tuesday. I need a sea day after drinking in Ensenada!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I am going on the Inspiration in April and am happy to have the sea day on Thursday, not Tuesday. I need a sea day after drinking in Ensenada!

After booking, our itinerary changed and now our sea day is Tuesday 😏

I'm kind of bummed because I think the weather would be warmer after Ensenada instead of between LA and Catalina Island. Our sea day is a full water slide day. 😄