Royal gifts

I made 3 individual purchases prior to my cruise and all 3 were there waiting for me when I arrived at my cabin. (And I even made a cabin change after I did those purchases. They got it right.)

I made 3 individual purchases prior to my cruise and all 3 were there waiting for me when I arrived at my cabin. (And I even made a cabin change after I did those purchases. They got it right.)

Great ,Thank you !!

Is this a change for Royal? Last time we cruised RCCL (2012) liquor delivery to the cabin was not possible. Their rules for in-cabin alcohol were pretty draconian. One thing we found very nice recently on HAL. We had a bottle of Canadian Whisky waiting when we arrived. We like a nightcap in the cabin so if this is now possible we can skip the rum runners on next RCCL cruise.

Is this a change for Royal? Last time we cruised RCCL (2012) liquor delivery to the cabin was not possible. Their rules for in-cabin alcohol were pretty draconian. One thing we found very nice recently on HAL. We had a bottle of Canadian Whisky waiting when we arrived. We like a nightcap in the cabin so if this is now possible we can skip the rum runners on next RCCL cruise.

Yes, they have added several choices, these are a couple:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/packages/bacardi-gold-and-coca-cola-package/

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/packages/bombay-sapphire-and-tonic-package/

I sailed on Allure two weeks ago and purchased a bottle of sparkling wine through royal gifts with a note for my DH as a surprise the day we set sail. Not sure what happened but it ended up being strawberries and champagne but no note. So, we got a little extra but it was delivered at night on the day I requested it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ordered one of the anniversary packages and a dozen roses for our cruise last fall. The decorations and flowers were in the room when we arrived. The cake that was delivered a few hours later said "Happy Birthday". Gave us a good laugh. Still tasted good.

We were on Serenade back in April and we bought the vodka and rum packages. Neither was in the cabin first day.

We went down to guest services the first night and told them we were missing both packages. She said she would get with the bar manager and make sure they were delivered asap. After dinner the 2nd night - the rum package was there but no vodka. We went down again to guest services and asked about our vodka package. She said they would get with the bar manager and make sure it was delivered asap. We finally got the vokda late on the 3rd day. No apologies from the staff. Didn't ruin our cruise, we had a great time. In RCCL defense, I think these packages were fairly new and they probably didn't have a good system down. Hopefully they have worked out the kinks...

I got "Royally" screwed on our cruise last month when I purchased a Happy Birthday room decoration package for my wife's birthday. The room was supposed to be decorated at 6:00 PM while we were at dinner to surprise her when we came back to the room.

The surprise was that it never happened.

I went down to the CS desk to complain and they claimed to have no record of it even though it was booked at the desk 3 days prior and the charge was on my account.

We ended up with a refund and a bottle of wine sent to the room.

Anyway, my wife still appreciated the sentiment and I got my money back....

We cruise on Princess as often as we do on RCCL and really like the option to buy their Beer Package. Always nice to have them in the fridge so we can enjoy a cold beer sitting on the balcony as we leave ports, etc.

The Johnny Walker package includes a 375 ml (that is a SMALL bottle, folks!) bottle of scotch and 4 cans of Coke for $50.

My question is, what are you supposed to do with the Cokes?

Put it in the minibar fridge, then watch to see if you're charged one of the famous "post cruise" charges for having extra in the fridge.

I'm hoping that's at least a Green Label on it..............

Does anyone have any experience with Royal Gifts ,We purchased a scotch and soda package that's delivered to your state room ,suppose to be delivered on our first day.

Thanks

My in-laws were on Anthem for Mother's Day. My husband arranged through Royal Gifts for a treat to be delivered to their cabin on Mother's Day (which was in the middle of their cruise) We were not on the cruise. Her gifts were delivered as ordered on Mother's Day.

Put it in the minibar fridge, then watch to see if you're charged one of the famous "post cruise" charges for having extra in the fridge.

The fridge is no longer stocked.

I think you missed my joke. I asked "what am I supposed to do with the Coke" because I certainly couldn't imagine pouring it into a perfectly good glass of Scotch!

I used Royal Gifts to order some champagne and Anniversary decorations on a New England cruise. A week before the cruise they emailed me that some part of Anniversary package was unavailable for whatever reason. They worked with me to sub in some strawberries and another bottle of bubbly for the next night at a lower cost that just adding. Planning on doing it again on my Greece cruise!