Luggage Valet - Delta?

pbrady

Does anyone know if Delta participates in the Luggage Valet program for cruises out of Fort Lauderdale?

THX

I spoke to the Captains Club yesterday about this very subject. Yes, both Delta and Southwest participate in the luggage valet program out of Ft. Liquordale. There possibly are other airlines participating as well but I was interested in only these two.

We used the luggage valet the last time we sailed from and then back to Port Everglades and it worked perfectly. Our luggage vanished the night before we left the ship and we didn't see it again until we arrived back in Atlanta.

Fly safe and enjoy!!!!

:):):)

I think all of you guys are talking about the EZ Check program and not Luggage Valet. Luggage Valet if I am not mistaken is more like shipping your luggage. EZ Check is where they take your bags the night before, issue you boarding passes and luggage tags, and then you don't see your bags until your home airport. Great service by the way.

I think all of you guys are talking about the EZ Check program and not Luggage Valet. Luggage Valet if I am not mistaken is more like shipping your luggage. EZ Check is where they take your bags the night before, issue you boarding passes and luggage tags, and then you don't see your bags until your home airport. Great service by the way.

The ship-to-airport service known as EZCheck on Princess and the other Carnival Corp siblings is called Luggage Valet on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. Not quite sure what RCI and X call the direct to-and-from home shipping that the Carnival Corp lines have named Luggage Valet.

The difference is in name only--every ship uses the same vendor at Port Everglades (and I assume Miami as well). But it does make for some confusion when someone starts a thread about luggage programs without specifying which cruise line they are sailing.

Edited by fishywood

On Celebrity Luggage Valet is the $20 service where you put your bags out the night before and next see them in your hometown luggage claim. This thread started on the Celebrity board and moved here so assume the OP was asking about Celebrity and Delta does participate out of FLL.

• 2 months later...

Ignore this, responded to wrong post.

Edited by Happy2cruise

Southwest DID NOT participate in Luggage Valet on our recent 1-15 Mar 15 cruise. We were pretty disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not all ports and airports offer this service. The OP asked about FLL specifically, although didn't mention which cruise line.

My sister and I cruised with Royal Caribbean and used Luggage Valet @ Port Everglades/FLL early in February; she w/Delta and I w/Southwest.

I have used this service a few times in the past myself . . . best $20 ever spent in conjunction w/a cruise.

Enjoy!:)

Edited by dreamer976