Sapphire Princess - Bruce Willis and Rod Stewart

MTJSR

Thanks for posting the link. I met Rod Stewart onboard QE2 back in the '70s. He was very approachable and seemed to enjoy meeting some fellow passengers. It will be interesting to hear some reports from on board to see if they get out much. Rod Stewart. Hmmmm, let's see, that would make him-oops- about as old as me!:eek: Scary.:D:D Wait! Just looked it up. Rod is older than me! What a relief.

Edited by Jim Avery

Very neat! Was it your aunt that went with your mom this time? I hope they both are having a great cruise to some very unique places! Thanks for the info. Anything else they want to report on the cruise would be interesting too. Stars don't impress me but the cruise itself does! :D

Very neat! Was it your aunt that went with your mom this time? I hope they both are having a great cruise to some very unique places! Thanks for the info. Anything else they want to report on the cruise would be interesting too. Stars don't impress me but the cruise itself does! :D

Hi, yes it is my mom and aunt this time. I had to work, next time.

It will be interesting to hear some reports from on board to see if they get out much.

I am a tiny bit surprised that a cruise with this many sea days has not had any reports yet. Everyone seems to enjoy reading them. Perhaps the internet is impossible in the middle of nowhere.

:) Book it so we can be cabin neighbors again.

Side note, I thought this thread might bring out all sorts of stories of star sightings from other peoples cruises. I guess only those threads about Early disembarkation, subjective food reviews or mattress toppers get the interest:D

Side note, I thought this thread might bring out all sorts of stories of star sightings from other peoples cruises. I guess only those threads about Early disembarkation, subjective food reviews or mattress toppers get the interest:D

On the Coral from FLL to LAX we sat at dinner with a star of the TV series "Different Strokes":)

They certainly have good taste in cruiselines;);)

I wish we could take a cruise longer than 7 nights! Not with DH's work. :mad:

We were on the Liberty OTS with Mel Gibson and Mike Row who was doing a "Dirty Jobs" episode about the ship. The camera crew did most of their filming while in port. Mel Gibson rarely came out of his suite. My friends were on the Oasis (I think that was the ship!) with Samantha Brown and went ziplining with her.

The only reason I want to know if there are stars onboard is so I know if they're going to interfere with my vacation. I could care less about them otherwise. :rolleyes: