Captain Albert is Back.

Lizzie68

Wow- full ship for RSVP with 600 on a waitlist- that is indeed impressive. HAL wishes all cruises were like that :-)

Our Boytjie is on there, and judging from his reports from previous RSVP cruises, it's quite a blast, so I'm not surprised at the wait list.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Captain Albert's blog yesterday was all about how the air conditioning system functions. I know, I must be weird, but I found it really interesting.:o

I also found this entry interesting, as I do all of his other postings. I thought it really was interesting that it was a function of the First Officer's job to check/repair the fire dampers and fire doors when needed.

I like knowing the "nuts and bolts" of what goes on behind the scenes and would love to see the job descriptions for all of a ship's crew.

I also found this entry interesting, as I do all of his other postings. I thought it really was interesting that it was a function of the First Officer's job to check/repair the fire dampers and fire doors when needed.

I like knowing the "nuts and bolts" of what goes on behind the scenes and would love to see the job descriptions for all of a ship's crew.

Must be nice to be an engineering officer on HAL, because on other lines, the fire dampers fall under the Refrigeration Engineer's work list.

Must be nice to be an engineering officer on HAL, because on other lines, the fire dampers fall under the Refrigeration Engineer's work list.

I'm not sure what this means - being mechanically challenged:o - nor do I have an understanding of who does what below decks, but today's entry in Captain Albert's blog goes into more detail.

Cheng, which cruise line are you on at the moment?

I'm not sure what this means - being mechanically challenged:o - nor do I have an understanding of who does what below decks, but today's entry in Captain Albert's blog goes into more detail.

Cheng, which cruise line are you on at the moment?

I'm no longer on cruise ships, but working tankers now.