Oasis in Cozumel - 15,428 people

4 ships with 15,428 passengers will be in Cozumel when we are there in September, 2016.

We were considering Chankanaab, Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach this trip.

Wondering best choice based on apparent huge amount of people compared to other days in Coz.

Input appreciated.

The last few times I have been in Cozumel there was over 20,000 people with another ship in port. We did Playa Mia one time and it was busy, but an organized chaos kind of way, and as the day went on it did get busier. Every other time we went to Nachi Cocum and it was quietly delightful.

I believe that there are enough "Mr Sancho's" type of locations and shore excursions that the crowd disperses across the island.

4 ships with 15,428 passengers will be in Cozumel when we are there in September, 2016.

We were considering Chankanaab, Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach this trip.

Wondering best choice based on apparent huge amount of people compared to other days in Coz.

Input appreciated.

15,428 is not a large port load for Cozumel as it often has had 6 ships and 23,000+ passengers.

We were there with 4 ships in port. We had reservations at Mr. Sanchos on the AI side. I was glad we did. We we arrived they were turning away people without reservations. Once inside though, we had no trouble getting a table, food, or drinks. I was even able to get a massage.

+1,

Doesn't matter how many people are there if you get a reservation here.

True, no impact at Nachi. However, on our Brilliance cruise last December, the International Pier was full, so we docked downtown. Traffic was very bad and it took almost an hour to get to Nachi. The trip back was slow too. Best to allow extra time.