Unlimited beverage package

hlk08003

Exactly how does this work. Are there limits? Can we just walk up to any bar and order? one drink after another? If so, is anyone sober on the ship?

No limits. One drink per person per transaction. They cut you off if you are no longer able to walk or control yourself. Just walk up to the bar and order. One drink... after another.

Yes people are sober on the ship; what a ridiculous question.

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Exactly how does this work. Are there limits? Can we just walk up to any bar and order? one drink after another? If so, is anyone sober on the ship?

Unlimited > one drink per transaction (So you cannot order 10 Bud Lights at a time)> I doubt they will continue to serve you if you are pretty intoxicated.

Yes any bar and restaurant; however, cannot order thru room service.

Have you ever been to an all inclusive resort? Same thing.

Unlimited > one drink per transaction (So you cannot order 10 Bud Lights at a time)> I doubt they will continue to serve you if you are pretty intoxicated.

Yes any bar and restaurant; however, cannot order thru room service.

Have you ever been to an all inclusive resort? Same thing.

Ultimate Beverage Package, yes, I know it's just semantics, however, just saying unlimited gives people the wrong impression.

No limits. One drink per person per transaction. They cut you off if you are no longer able to walk or control yourself. Just walk up to the bar and order. One drink... after another.

Yes people are sober on the ship; what a ridiculous question.

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Tript... sailing on the Star in December, and to be fair to the OP we have the UBP and plan on just being sober enough to remember what happened. hahaha ;)

I think he was just asking a tongue in cheek question.

People I met on the Dawn who had this were able to order two drinks at a time I believe (they can correct me if Im wrong).

I didnt have the package and spent less on drinks then the package would have cost. Had I had the package I probably would have drank more but still not enough to make the package worth it for me.

i know this may be a stupid question... but are the fruity smoothie/drink of the day cocktails included in this as well?

i only ask because the last cruise my husband and i went on, we had CAS drink cards, but those limited us - we were not able to get the special drink of the day or fruity stuff..

i know this may be a stupid question... but are the fruity smoothie/drink of the day cocktails included in this as well?

i only ask because the last cruise my husband and i went on, we had CAS drink cards, but those limited us - we were not able to get the special drink of the day or fruity stuff..

Everything under $10 a drink is included. The DoD's are included but you cant get the special glass. You can either pay for the special glass (Drink portion still free) or simply ask for the DoD in a regular glass.

6&8

I know it's early and still very much in flux, but has anyone heard anything about how this will work with the gastropub on the Escape?

I too am very interested in this, but have not found anything about it anywhere. I think we will have to wait to get any real answers. I would have to assume that any drink sold there under the $10 would be included. The package does say it includes ALL bars and restaurants so I would guess this is a fair assumption but I dont think anything official had been announced.

6&8

Everything under $10 a drink is included. The DoD's are included but you cant get the special glass. You can either pay for the special glass (Drink portion still free) or simply ask for the DoD in a regular glass.

6&8

thanks for the response! i never get the special glass anyways so that's fine