Looks like Carnival quietly announced some 2015-2016 schedules on 3/6/14

debee1015

They have been putting new cruises on the website over the past few weeks... Still nothing for what I am looking for booking next summer... Just checking periodically to see if what I want gets posted. Carnival said early April so still a few weeks to go.

I'm waiting for NY departures. :confused: If I absolutely have to, I can drive to Baltimore and go on the Pride, but it's one less day (NY is 8 day). :( Why oh why does CCL think that people want to go to PC, Nassau and Freeport. :mad:

I hope they go back to Europe in 2015 with one of the smaller ships but who knows if they'll do that. Vista won't even be able to port in Venice after 2014 the last I knew.

It has already been announced that Carnival will not will return to Europe in 2015. Maybe 2016?

I have only seen anything on 2014, and I'm a travel agent with contacts at Carnival. Can you list a source please?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

John Heald. JH also said that most likely Carnival Vista will have a Europe season. Another source is my PVP and Hai, Future Cruise Expert on the Sunshine.

Edited by christmas

The Pride Eastern itin of HMC and GT always had Nassau as the last POC. I have done that from NY many times and doing it one more time in May. :D Next year they are replacing Nassau with Freeport. I know there are many people who are "sick" of Nassau, but to replace it with FREEPORT? :confused::confused:

John Heald. JH also said that most likely Carnival Vista will have a Europe season. Another source is my PVP and Hai, Future Cruise Expert on the Sunshine.

I remember JH saying they weren't planning on returning for 2015. I embedded the link to where he says he doesn't think they'll be back in Europe until 2016.

I'm waiting for NY departures. :confused: If I absolutely have to, I can drive to Baltimore and go on the Pride, but it's one less day (NY is 8 day). :( Why oh why does CCL think that people want to go to PC, Nassau and Freeport. :mad:

I agree, PC instead of Grand Turk (which is where the Pride cruised to in Aug. 2012 when we sailed her), Also instead of, the beautiful private island (can't remember the name of it at this moment...they've added a "Sea Day". Too bad, so sad IMHO.:(

Edited by mousey

The Pride Eastern itin of HMC and GT always had Nassau as the last POC. I have done that from NY many times and doing it one more time in May. :D Next year they are replacing Nassau with Freeport. I know there are many people who are "sick" of Nassau, but to replace it with FREEPORT? :confused::confused:

Karen: I agree with you of replacing Nassau with Freeport. Freeport is not the greatest.

See you on board the Splendor May 12 in New York. Carol

Interesting to see that the Glory doesn't have solid Norfolk dates, despite the announcement the ship will return in 2015. I'm wondering if Splendor will do it instead since it will be rotating between NYC and Miami. Much like Glory did when it rotated.

Karen: I agree with you of replacing Nassau with Freeport. Freeport is not the greatest.

See you on board the Splendor May 12 in New York. Carol

Carol, we were in Freeport last week on Splendor. We didn't even get off the ship. The highllight was seeing the sign on Senor Frog's roof that said: Sorry, we are open. :rolleyes: And I had my binoculars and saw the Allure of the Seas in drydock. There must be "something going on" because Nassau is a given for most of the eastern/FL itineraries. :confused: Watched Splendor sail out today on the webcam and we live near the port and it was a spectacular day! :)