Does anyone have a link to the EZ check forms?

browneyedwoman

We are interested in using the EZ check program for disembarkation. I tried finding the form on the Princess site but failed. I read on prior threads here that Princess gives out information during the cruise but I like to be prepared and have everything beforehand. Does anyone have a copy of the form and the rules for me to read. Thanks for your help.

We are interested in using the EZ check program for disembarkation. I tried finding the form on the Princess site but failed. I read on prior threads here that Princess gives out information during the cruise but I like to be prepared and have everything beforehand. Does anyone have a copy of the form and the rules for me to read. Thanks for your help.

You would have to wait until onboard to see if they participate and they will send out the appropriate form during the cruise.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thank you. I wish they would put a copy of them on their website.

It can change from week to week. I was told sometimes an airline may not have as many passengers and may choose not to participate that week.

• 1 year later...
Thank you. I wish they would put a copy of them on their website.

The form is different for each port that uses it.

In addition, the form can be different for each ship each voyage as the time the ship is scheduled to arrive determines what the earliest allowed time at each airport is.

And as pointed out by others, the participating airline information can also change.

It is not like other forms that may be on the web site which are the same for all ships all the time.

If you look at the sample form Pam posted you will see that it's incredibly simple to fill out. if EZ Check is going to be available on your cruise they will leave the forms in your cabin shortly before the end of the cruise. It's quick and easy.

In addition, the form can be different for each ship each voyage as the time the ship is scheduled to arrive determines what the earliest allowed time at each airport is.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the earliest flight time would be if the ship docks at 8am? Our ship arrival time in Ft.Lauderdale has been changed from 7am to 8am.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the earliest flight time would be if the ship docks at 8am? Our ship arrival time in Ft.Lauderdale has been changed from 7am to 8am.

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp

Disembarking Passengers:

Earliest International Flight Departure for Ft. Lauderdale: 5 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest Domestic Flight Departure for Ft. Lauderdale: 4 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest International Flight Departure for Miami: 7 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest Domestic Flight Departure for Miami: 6 hours after ship's arrival.

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp

Disembarking Passengers:

Earliest International Flight Departure for Ft. Lauderdale: 5 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest Domestic Flight Departure for Ft. Lauderdale: 4 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest International Flight Departure for Miami: 7 hours after ship's arrival.

Earliest Domestic Flight Departure for Miami: 6 hours after ship's arrival.

So earliest domestic flight for EZ Check will be after 12?

So earliest domestic flight for EZ Check will be after 12?

For an 8:00 arrival, probably later. If you mash together all the info on this thread, the earliest EZCheck qualified flights are anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes later than the earliest recommended independent flight booking times of 11:00 for a 7:00 arrival or presumably 10:00 for a 6:00 arrival (but does Princess list any arrivals that early at PE anymore?)

For an 8:00 arrival, probably later. If you mash together all the info on this thread, the earliest EZCheck qualified flights are anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes later than the earliest recommended independent flight booking times of 11:00 for a 7:00 arrival or presumably 10:00 for a 6:00 arrival (but does Princess list any arrivals that early at PE anymore?)

We had a scheduled 6 AM arrival at Port Everglades in January.

EZCheck forms still said 11:30 was earliest time for FLL.

We had a scheduled 6 AM arrival at Port Everglades in January.

EZCheck forms still said 11:30 was earliest time for FLL.

Agree with you, whether we had a 6am or 7am arrival at the port earliest EZ flight was 11:30. Have never had the 8am arrival and concerned about times for EZ check. Called Princess and rep said the later arrival would have no effect on the EZ Check time:confused:...somehow I don't put much faith in that response.:(