Please explain the laundry service

denmarks

Here are some prices from last month on the CB: Shirt/blouse-$3.50; Formal shirt/blouse-$4.25; T-shirts-$2.75; slacks/pants-$4.50; undershirts-$1.50; underwear/panties-$1.25; slips-$2.25; bra-$1.75; handkerchiefs-$1; socks-$1.25; nightgown/PJs-$3.75. I sent out a bag of assorted T-shirts, shorts, polo shirts, socks, and underwear. The total came to $31.75, charged to my onboard account and then credited back for being Elite. The underwear and socks came back neatly folded. Everything else was on hangers. The one dress shirt I sent out came back nicely pressed and lightly starched (as requested). The other shirts were free of wrinkles, but I don't think they'd been ironed. I'm still finding some of the little tape laundry tags in some of my clothes.

Also remember that laundry goes in on one day and comes back the next. If you have just a couple of items you sometimes can get same day service. Yes lots of stickers on clothes all over the place, PH1, PH2, ect.

You can't always assume that it will be back the next day. It could be, but also could be two or three days later depending on how busy they are and other factors. On some cruises, it has been reported to take as long as five days, and our recent experience has been three days.

You can't always assume that it will be back the next day. It could be, but also could be two or three days later depending on how busy they are and other factors. On some cruises, it has been reported to take as long as five days, and our recent experience has been three days.

In all of the times we have used the laundry service, it has always been back by the next day. Never any longer, and we use it on every cruise we take.:)

In all of the times we have used the laundry service, it has always been back by the next day. Never any longer, and we use it on every cruise we take.:)

Laundry is washed ironed and put on hangers before it is returned the next day Same with cleaning.