World Class Bar Menus

MVPinBoynton

Cocktails look very good but are expensive too... Was it crowded in thr World Class Bar during the transatlantic? I don't mind paying couple of dollars extra but wonder how is the vibe in the bar? You want to feel you're in a bar people like to hang around. Empty bar with expensive drinks is a no no for me!

We were on th very first sailing on the eclipse after the refurb and the addition of the world class bar... As for the prices all except the 3 higher $18 prices ones were included in the premium package... Not to sure if this has changed but the others were included without any additional fee

You are indeed correct. You would have to pay the amount over the $13 max.

Thank you for posting the menus.

Are you sure that the price listed did not include the gratuity making the $15 within the premium package limit? I thought I previously read that this was the case. I could see a few being over the limit, but not all of them. Otherwise that is very bizarre.

Are you sure that the price listed did not include the gratuity making the $15 within the premium package limit? I thought I previously read that this was the case. I could see a few being over the limit, but not all of them. Otherwise that is very bizarre.

That was certainly the case on the eclipse in May... We only paid the $3 extra for the 3 $18 drinks

Thanks for posting, most helpful. It makes my decision to upgrade to Premium for Eclipse in July a no-brainer considering we loved the Molecular Bar on the Silhouette.

Edited by goody1
Correct spelling error.

Since I didn't have a drink package, my post was just a guess on how it was handled. Your experience is certainly the correct answer. Thanks for letting us know.

Since I didn't have a drink package, my post was just a guess on how it was handled. Your experience is certainly the correct answer. Thanks for letting us know.

Mike

Was your cruise out of Great Britain?

If so, then the gratuity would have been included in the price and thus within the premium package limits.

(An easy way to tell would be if other bar or specialty coffee charges included gratuity)

Mike

Was your cruise out of Great Britain?

If so, then the gratuity would have been included in the price and thus within the premium package limits.

(An easy way to tell would be if other bar or specialty coffee charges included gratuity)

Oh no Karen. I am most familiar with the tip included pricing out of GB. We left from Barcelona and the 18% was on everything. Perhaps they include the basic drink for the premium package. Here is what the program showed. It does say World Class Bar, so they probably allow $15 there.

IMG_5259.jpg

I suspect that the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing as far as the world bar. There have been multiple reports that most drinks are included in the premium package, but they do seem to be charging $15 plus 18% to those not having the premium package. That's OK with me, but it sure would be nice (for a change) to see it documented somewhere or even acknowledged by celebrity HQ on their web, here or somewhere...

I suspect that the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing as far as the world bar. There have been multiple reports that most drinks are included in the premium package, but they do seem to be charging $15 plus 18% to those not having the premium package. That's OK with me, but it sure would be nice (for a change) to see it documented somewhere or even acknowledged by celebrity HQ on their web, here or somewhere...

I agree, since knowing that makes the premium package much more attractive. Perhaps they think they have documented it by listing on the schedule I attached above; but it certainly isn't clear where there is no question what is included.

There was a martini I had on the Reflection earlier this year, it had toasted coconut on the top and was around $15 if that is of any help. Would anyone know the name of this martini as I'd like to try it again, I think it was at the Molecular bar.

I agree, since knowing that makes the premium package much more attractive. Perhaps they think they have documented it by listing on the schedule I attached above; but it certainly isn't clear where there is no question what is included.

There was a martini I had on the Reflection earlier this year, it had toasted coconut on the top and was around $15 if that is of any help. Would anyone know the name of this martini as I'd like to try it again, I think it was at the Molecular bar.

The Martini Bar menus are in my review that you can get to from the link in my signature.

If it was at the molecular bar I doubt it was a martini as they tend to stick to their menu list most of the time? But they do serve a few in martini glasses.. [emoji4]

Could it be the below? If so this is called a Tanned Russian which has toasted coconut on top and my personal favourite drink on celebrity so far... [emoji39]

ImageUploadedByForums1448352908.567233.jpg.2c877c59b5b96a46034617d3e2a1eab8.jpg