Live from the Noordam!

Ziggy7

I just spoke with my parents and they are having lunch with Brian, (bespf) he got on the phone and said Hi to me LOL He sounds like he is on cloud 9!

The ceremoney was in the Lido Lounge (lots of free champagne), even the GodMother pushed a button inside that broke the champagne on the bow of the ship. they all have lots of pics and videos.

What a party they all are having!!! Sounds like Martha (calm seas) was upgreaded to the PH suite and is hosting several parties there during the cruise!!!

My parents are fitting right in and having a wonderful time with all the wonderful CC'ers on board!

I will post more as I hear from the ship!

Did Vic make it aboard? I understood he was far too sick to attend the Mariners' luncheon yesterday. It was doubtful that he would be all better by today. :(

Hope he feels well soon. It would be a pity if he were to swoon at the life-boat drill and make a spectacle of himself even before they left the dock! :eek:

Did Vic make it aboard? I understood he was far too sick to attend the Mariners' luncheon yesterday. It was doubtful that he would be all better by today. :(

Hope he feels well soon. It would be a pity if he were to swoon at the life-boat drill and make a spectacle of himself even before they left the dock! :eek:

I tried calling my Dad, his cellphone is off, if he calls back before they leave I will ask him to ask the others and let you know, otherwise I will ask in and email :) Which may take a few days before he checks it.

OMG,:eek: I had not heard that. We played phone tag via voice mail on over the weekend, I spoke with him via instant messenger on Monday. At that time he was fine and looking forward to the luncheon. Hopefully it was just a quicky bug that went away and was not something that would spread.

I can't even get the pictures Jim's posting. I don't know why. It's just a little box with a red "x" and a description of the pic.

But when I came to "reply to thread" I was able to click on the link and it came up for me! How strange!

Anyway, they're all off for an amazing time. I can almost see them all now.

Archived