Parking at Bayonne NJ

poppop1507

According to Celebrity and RCCL web sites parking si $12.00 per day paid in advance cash only

Thsi is incorrect, it is now $15.00 per day and they will accept cash or major credit cards

I heard about the increase in price, but the've always accepted credit cards.

• 6 years later...
According to Celebrity and RCCL web sites parking si $12.00 per day paid in advance cash only

Thsi is incorrect, it is now $15.00 per day and they will accept cash or major credit cards

what about the parking about a mile away that tghey say is 1100 a day any one know about that

Serious question... are there alternative places to park for less than $19/day, which is absolutely ridiculous for NJ

Someone who hails from NY City thinks $19 per day is ridiculous? It's 35 a day at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. ;)

There is a new operation called Premier Parking that offers offsite parking and a shuttle to/from the port for $11.99 a day plus tax and a couple of fees...the real total is about $14 a day, but so far it has mixed reviews, and some concerns have been raised about whether they have the proper insurance and permits for the service.

Stay overnight on Staten Island at Hilton or Hampton and they will shuttle you to the pier for free. You can leave your car in their parking lot for no charge. Just make a reservation, don't go for the "Park and Cruise" package, and let the desk know that you are leaving your car. The night in the hotel is cheaper than parking at the pier unless you have more than two people and need more than one room. Figure that one out.

Stay overnight on Staten Island at Hilton or Hampton and they will shuttle you to the pier for free. You can leave your car in their parking lot for no charge. Just make a reservation, don't go for the "Park and Cruise" package, and let the desk know that you are leaving your car. The night in the hotel is cheaper than parking at the pier unless you have more than two people and need more than one room. Figure that one out.

I don't think staying at a hotel in Staten Island in order to take advantage of free parking is the right recommendation for someone (yogimax) who lives in Astoria, Queens. ;)

Could someone please help me with some information when parking at the port? I have tried emailing them unsuccessfully. We will be cruising from Cape Liberty for the first time this year and are unfamiliar with port. A person in our group uses a cane and has a hard time walking any distance. The vehicle we will be arriving in has a handicap placard. How far is the handicap parking from the terminal? If we need a wheelchair for that person, will one be available? Thanks so much for any help you give.

Could someone please help me with some information when parking at the port? I have tried emailing them unsuccessfully. We will be cruising from Cape Liberty for the first time this year and are unfamiliar with port. A person in our group uses a cane and has a hard time walking any distance. The vehicle we will be arriving in has a handicap placard. How far is the handicap parking from the terminal? If we need a wheelchair for that person, will one be available? Thanks so much for any help you give.

you can drop the person off and ask for a wheelchair to get to the ship..the porters will call..

HC parking is not far...but you're better off dropping the person at the baggage drop area....

if you need a WC on the ship you need to rent one from carevacations.com -they are very good and are approved by the ships....it will be in your cabin on arrival...

contact royal's special needs dept as well...though the porters will yell for a WC for you....

The handicapped parking is at the end of the cruise tent and there is lots of parking. I agree that you should drop off your passenger with mobility issues first along with all the luggage. Then you continue on the road and make a left and another left to reverse your direction and pay for the parking. Go straight ahead half way through the lot and make a left and look for the break in the fence. You cross the inbound road (there is a guy there to stop traffic for you) and go to the parking lot on the other side of the road, which is where all the handicapped spaces are. Take a look at Google Earth to see what I mean - the white tent is visible and you can see the two parking lots.

When you disembark, pay a porter to get you through customs and take you out to your car. It's worth every penny. You can even have your passenger wheeled out to the car.

The handicapped parking is at the end of the cruise tent and there is lots of parking. I agree that you should drop off your passenger with mobility issues first along with all the luggage. Then you continue on the road and make a left and another left to reverse your direction and pay for the parking. Go straight ahead half way through the lot and make a left and look for the break in the fence. You cross the inbound road (there is a guy there to stop traffic for you) and go to the parking lot on the other side of the road, which is where all the handicapped spaces are. Take a look at Google Earth to see what I mean - the white tent is visible and you can see the two parking lots.

When you disembark, pay a porter to get you through customs and take you out to your car. It's worth every penny. You can even have your passenger wheeled out to the car.

Thank you so much for that information. Having never cruised from this port it will help us greatly. I can now let our senior know it will be fine for them. Thanks again.

Archived