Grandeur - 9 Day Cruise Pictures

I just got back from a 9 day cruise of the Grandeur of the Seas. The cruise left from Baltimore and went to Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Port Canaveral.

We had a lot of fun. Since a picture is worth 100 words, I will not give give you a lenghthy review, but rather share my pictures.

http://grandeur.shutterfly.com

I hope you like them.

:D

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. We'll be on the Grandeur soon. I had forgotten how much I love the Vision class ships.

Do you, by chance, remember when the Platinum / Diamond party was? I keep hoping they'll have it in the late afternoon or evening instead of 11:30 a.m. like the last few cruises I've been on.

P.S. - Lookin' sharp on formal night!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. We'll be on the Grandeur soon. I had forgotten how much I love the Vision class ships.

Do you, by chance, remember when the Platinum / Diamond party was? I keep hoping they'll have it in the late afternoon or evening instead of 11:30 a.m. like the last few cruises I've been on.

P.S. - Lookin' sharp on formal night!

Can't remember which day it was held, but it was at 5:30 PM. The waiters not only had the usual drinks...Mai Tais, screw drivers, champagne.....but you could also order what you liked.

We were on the July 7th sailing.

Take Care,

Jaime

GREAT ship pics!

I know it sounds stupid, but I took 570 pictures on the Grandeur on the July 7th cruise, but not tnearly enough ship pics! Mine were mainly in the ports, and now my brother, (who's going with us in October) is wanting SHIP PICS!

Needless to say, I sent him the link to yours:D !

THANK YOU for sharing!!

Take Care,

Jaime

OMG, you're killin' me! With anticipation that is. That slide show was teriffic. It was very nice of you to share pictures of the places we'll be going. What was the name of the beach you were on in Costa Maya?

Thanks again. T-17 days for me.

Thanks for posting! We are on that cruise in October. TPKELLER, (Theron from our sailing has posted a thread at; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=378118 to track the times Grandeur gets into Miami seems theers a discrepency between the scheduled arrival and actual arrivals. If you wouldn't mind, cn you go over and help him with his chart?

I'm off to look at your pics and dream... Thanks again!

Fullimit - The Costa Maya "Beach" area in the pictures is right at the port. There is no sandy beach, just a rocky coast. I do not think you can swim in the Ocean (we did not try). However, there is a pool right next to the ocean and there are chairs for sitting in the beach like area. There is a big pool that had no water. As far as I know, it is free and available to anyone on the cruise ship(s).

I am not sure about the area with the grass huts (to the right of the entrance). We did not go there.

Great pics! We'll be sailing on Grandeur on 15 September. I noticed that the waiter we had last year is in the picture of the group of waiters. We took my mom (85 years old) on her first cruise last year, and she and the waiter got along great!! My mom wanted to adopt him! I'm going to email RCL and see if we can get at one of his tables for our cruise. Mom will be joining us again!!:)

Thank you so much for posting your pictures.......we will be on the Granduer out of Baltimore for a 9 night Canada/new England in September of 07..........really great pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are great. I was on the 7/7 sailing and had a great time. But, like Jamie said, I took most of my pictures in port or at an event, so, I too, will be ordering some of yours. Thanks. Our next one is on the Navigator for New Year's. Anybody else going?

Our next two cruises are back on the Grandeur....Oct. 8 to Bermuda, and then we're doing our first repositioning cruise the Sunday after Thanksgiving next year. If you haven't seen the prices for that one....they're unbelievable!!! We got a OS for $600.00/ per person less then our JS in July, and it's 4 days longer with really great ports! Since we do live near Baltimore, we'll have someone drop us off at the port, and then pick us up at the BWI as we fly in from Tampa.

So, by the time we do the repo cruise, the Grandeur will be all shiny and new with the new bedding, and no big dent in her side anymore.....YEA!

Take Care,

Jaime

Archived