Question about My Time Dining on Oasis

We have a cruise booked on the Oasis and this is the first time we are trying MTD.

How does this work?

Can we pre-book online the time slot we want?

If yes, how many days before crusing can we do this?

How about the shows? Do we also need to prebook? How many days before?

Thanks

We have a cruise booked on the Oasis and this is the first time we are trying MTD.

How does this work?

Thanks

You can prebook entertainment and MTD dining times.

There is no set time for reservations to open, keep checking you Cruise Planner.

Does MTD reservation opens up around 3 months pre-cruise?

Do I book it through my Cruise Planner?

Thanks

No set/typical/usual time for MTD reservations to open. Just keep checking the Cruise Planner.

If you care about seeing the shows, you'll want to book them first. Their times will have an effect on when you will be able to eat. Booking a set time on dining first will probably cause you to have to change the dining times once you have booked the shows.

If you care about seeing the shows, you'll want to book them first. Their times will have an effect on when you will be able to eat. Booking a set time on dining first will probably cause you to have to change the dining times once you have booked the shows.

What you are saying makes sense, but in my experience, the dining times are opened sooner than the entertainment, so if the OP follows your plan, the time wanted or needed to have dinner, might not be available on the planner.

I know there is the option of not having dinner reservations and just going to the dining room and waiting in line so that might work if the time wanted isn't available.

The ideal situation would be to open both reservation items at the same time, but so far that hasn't happened in my trips.

• 8 months later...
What you are saying makes sense, but in my experience, the dining times are opened sooner than the entertainment, so if the OP follows your plan, the time wanted or needed to have dinner, might not be available on the planner.

I know there is the option of not having dinner reservations and just going to the dining room and waiting in line so that might work if the time wanted isn't available.

The ideal situation would be to open both reservation items at the same time, but so far that hasn't happened in my trips.

If you have MTD it has been my experience that it is fairly easy to change your dining time to accommodate your schedule once onboard,

How does this work?

Thanks

You must book shows that offer reservations. Book the aqua show early in the cruise giving you max opportunity to rebook if it cancels due to weather. There will be shows that are nonbookable onboard. Move your dinners around those shows. Show up 30-45 min early to all shows.

MTD is the best for megaship cruising.