Come Sail Away With Us…LIVE from the MSC Seaside (Yacht Club) …July 21-28, 2018

Lovetocruise2002

Thank you for the great review. We will be in the yacht club this October 27 and also booked for November 2019. Do you know if the thermal area is complimentary for the yacht club? Also wondering if you know when Arthur returns from vacation?

Is there any shade at the one pool area if you move lounge chairs?

Thank you again!!

Thank you for the great review. We will be in the yacht club this October 27 and also booked for November 2019. Do you know if the thermal area is complimentary for the yacht club? Also wondering if you know when Arthur returns from vacation?

Is there any shade at the one pool area if you move lounge chairs?

Thank you again!!

Yes. Thermal spa area is included with YC for the entire stay.

Arthur said he will be gone for two to three months. He did not commit to a return date.

The shade in the YC area is where the tables and chairs are (for eating). It would probably be awkward to move a lounger there. I will try to get some pics and do a scope tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Arthur just told us at lunch that he is leaving September 29. Looks like you might just catch him as long as his plans don't change....

Thank you, my daughter is looking forward to meeting him after hearing our stories.

Sergi was there as of last week. He was great from the interaction I saw of him with other guests.

Did they fix the door on deck 19 from aurea into yacht club. The second week we were on, there were a lot of people walking in from aurea section on sea days.

Seems like home office have the extension that Arthur was looking for. Tell him congrats and have an awesome holiday at home!

Onil is on vacation now. Maybe Sergi is still there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sergi was there as of last week. He was great from the interaction I saw of him with other guests.

Did they fix the door on deck 19 from aurea into yacht club. The second week we were on, there were a lot of people walking in from aurea section on sea days.

Seems like home office have the extension that Arthur was looking for. Tell him congrats and have an awesome holiday at home!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We did not spend much time on Deck 19 today. Will have a look tomorrow. Arthur said he finished the bubbly. He said "thank you".

great review--we were on Divina YC last November--I think Arthur was maitr D. on the trip--

We are going early Fall on Seaside YC look like we will miss him , if he was same person--

I trust the replacement will be equally as good-

I remember him making pasta each meal off the menu , and making sure we had just a taste!!!

I am looking forward but also don't want to rush the summer away

I guess one big change will be the location of the YC restaurant , on divina it was on other side of the ship from the cabins--

Yes. Thermal spa area is included with YC for the entire stay.

Arthur said he will be gone for two to three months. He did not commit to a return date.

The shade in the YC area is where the tables and chairs are (for eating). It would probably be awkward to move a lounger there. I will try to get some pics and do a scope tomorrow.

There is one spot on the starboard side, forward, just around the corner from the hot tubs, that you can move a pair of loungers into the shade. We noticed the same couple got up early each day and claimed this spot. You can also pull a lounger up under the panels of glass far forward.

when you said crepes are included this week, did you mean that they are only included this week? confused ...

They are always supposed to be included. In recent weeks, some YC guests were told that they aren't included. It seems to have been clarified...they are included.

They are always supposed to be included. In recent weeks, some YC guests were told that they aren't included. It seems to have been clarified...they are included.

thanks TWO - that makes sense.

The crepe looked delish. Thanks for the review, I'm really enjoying it so far, Lovetocruise :)

Day 2 Dinner, Elegant/Formal night:

a3639afa594e373451daf0822f500eba.jpgf9a63a6ef3f1018f4e2b3cace53e0346.jpg

Classic Caesar Salad:

08a1cd922a1472eb5104af4a4525369c.jpg

Risotto: Food is subjective...I personally did not care for this one. IMO, I like the truffle risotto in Coastal Kitchen on RCI much better. The Gorgonzola was overwhelming. Hubby finished all of his.

3092c04a79b0bab68878ca92a54c27c6.jpg

Standing Prime Rib: this was excellent! And a very generous portion!

cd881c25cbcd4d78f0d8d9083edd96bf.jpg

After gelato and crepes today, we skipped dessert for the fresh fruit plate.

bae4570f6efb8095c31069ec12be68d3.jpg

Enjoying your report so far. We will do a B2B this November in YC. Hope you have a chance to photo YC entry areas as the deck plans don't make it clear how access is limited to only YC guests. Also - have heard that they sell day passes or some such thing that allow non-YC passengers to come in. Kind of defeats the purpose of exclusivity if you're going to have more people up there. Looking for your experience in this area.

Enjoying your report so far. We will do a B2B this November in YC. Hope you have a chance to photo YC entry areas as the deck plans don't make it clear how access is limited to only YC guests. Also - have heard that they sell day passes or some such thing that allow non-YC passengers to come in. Kind of defeats the purpose of exclusivity if you're going to have more people up there. Looking for your experience in this area.

They do not sell passes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 2 ways to get in and you must use your key card or bracelet . They are also very good at remembering who is the YC that week.

I plan to do a scope about that on a port day when it's more quiet.

I have not seen or heard anything yet about passes being sold this week.

"The Dream"...not really sure if there was a story line...still entertaining though. Here's two quick clips if you missed it live.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/biUwpTF4TlFhYVJPT2V3UWJ8MXZBeFJFcGRMYlJKbBFBhByJDyNH4JgBNkA92bME0ylLQ-9N6xEqKIh_k9gJ?t=3s

https://www.pscp.tv/w/biUxLzF4TlFhYVJPT2V3UWJ8MVprSnpOdnFxbHFKdlB9MG7qJ-0TYMKARN4NZXxzl0CI7xW_wLZYQ3sLl_-c?t=1s

They do not sell passes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 2 ways to get in and you must use your key card or bracelet . They are also very good at remembering who is the YC that week.

They are very discrete about it but they do sell passes to the YC. They sold them to a non YC couple who had parents in the YC while I was there. It was a little over $100 per person and they got a cabana and meal in the YC restaurant.