Park cafe and wipe out on Oasis first day

According to a Cruise Compass from February 2017, Wipe Out is open from 12:00 - 3:15. Park Cafe is open 11:15-3:15.

Don't have my compasses from last month handy but those seem right. Park Cafe is definitely open early.

Same thing as they do all week. Burgers, hot dogs and nachos. Probably a few other things as well but it is a limited menu.

Recent cruise compasses for Eastern Oasis were just posted on that other site we can't mention. Wipe Out and Park Cafe both open on the embarkation day along with a lot of other choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing as they do all week. Burgers, hot dogs and nachos. Probably a few other things as well but it is a limited menu.

Also pizza, pretzel dogs, fries, and some other sandwiches.

FWIW, I'm not a big fan of lunch there unless you want a quick hot dog/burger (I did actually have a few pretzel dogs this summer). Breakfast, however, is another story. It's not too crowded and they have made-to-order omelets along with many of the typical WJ options (bacon, sausage, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. You can also grab an omelet, cover it, and head up to WJ or over to Solarium Bistro if you prefer.

Also pizza, pretzel dogs, fries, and some other sandwiches.

FWIW, I'm not a big fan of lunch there unless you want a quick hot dog/burger (I did actually have a few pretzel dogs this summer). Breakfast, however, is another story. It's not too crowded and they have made-to-order omelets along with many of the typical WJ options (bacon, sausage, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. You can also grab an omelet, cover it, and head up to WJ or over to Solarium Bistro if you prefer.

I love those pretzel dogs. I think they are better than anything offered in the Boardwalk Dog House.

Do you pay extra for these restaurants? Still learning what is free and what is fee. Thanks!

"Free" restaurants on Oasis: Main Dining Room, Windjammer, Sorrento's, Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, WIpeout Cafe, Vitality Cafe, Solarium Cafe (only breakfast and lunch free), and Johnny Rockets (only breakfast free)

Agree that the pretzel dogs are better than the Dog House, just wish the dough was a little more well-done.

Also enjoyed Solarium Bistro for breakfast and occasionally lunch, depending on what they had. We always stopped by for some pita and red pepper hummus at lunch but then usually went to either Park Cafe or WJ or both after.

I know a lot of people are down on WJ but I still suggest popping in each day b/c there is usually something special/unique for each meal that is only offered once per week and you have no way of knowing about it if you don't check. Stuff like crepe station, expanded donut display, pasta station, wok station, fancy chocolate spread including various mousses served in glasses, cake night, mexican night, seafood night, etc.

"Free" restaurants on Oasis: Main Dining Room, Windjammer, Sorrento's, Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, WIpeout Cafe, Vitality Cafe, Solarium Cafe (only breakfast and lunch free), and Johnny Rockets (only breakfast free)

For our Oasis trips this fall, Solarium Bistro dinner is free with a couple of upcharges. I have it booked twice

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

For our Oasis trips this fall, Solarium Bistro dinner is free with a couple of upcharges. I have it booked twice

When we were on Oasis this past June, the Solarium Bistro host told us that the upcharges were waived for guests on MTD.