Sanctuary

tjcletsgo

How do you book the Sanctuary? And is there one one every ship?

To book, head up right after boarding and secure tour spot. Some ships will allow individual day bookings on embarkation while others will only allow those who are booking the entire sailing to do so on embarkation. For the ones who don't allow individual day bookings on embarkation day, you have to book your spot the day you want it. Call or go up in person first thing.

AFAIK, there's one on every ship.

I have a B2B cruise on the Caribbean Princess and have been to there sanctuary a while back.

Question-Our cruise is a 6 day and 8 day but ours is one booking-can we book the first week for the whole 14days?

I think 5 years ago we had to go up and make reservations each time we arrived at FLL Port[first and second week]

I have a B2B cruise on the Caribbean Princess and have been to there sanctuary a while back.

Question-Our cruise is a 6 day and 8 day but ours is one booking-can we book the first week for the whole 14days?

I think 5 years ago we had to go up and make reservations each time we arrived at FLL Port[first and second week]

Depends on who's working the Sanctuary when you board and how they handle it. So: Maybe..

Are you able to utilize the retreat pool if you do not pay for the sanctuary?

The Retreat pool on Royal/Regal is not affiliated with the Sanctuary. It's an adult only pool and open to anyone, no fees or anything. The cabanas in the area are for rent, and fairly pricey, but the lounge chairs, pool, and entire area is open to everyone.

The Retreat pool on Royal/Regal is not affiliated with the Sanctuary. It's an adult only pool and open to anyone, no fees or anything. The cabanas in the area are for rent, and fairly pricey, but the lounge chairs, pool, and entire area is open to everyone.

Thank you!

Does anyone know why we can't book the sanctuary online just like the Lotus spa?

Obviously I am only guessing. By design the only reservations you can make is for everyday of the cruise. When you make a reservation it includes picking out your,actually spot for the whole cruise. This would make advanced reservations a little more complicated.

Also perhaps Princess wishes to give everyone an opportunity to book on board with a priority to the B2b cruises and those who get to board early.

The one time that I booked it for the whole cruise it was never very crowded, so I do not think it ever sold out. Maybe it does sell out on some cruises?

Princess also does not allow you to book Specialty dining in advance as well, so it follows the same pattern.

Does anyone know why we can't book the sanctuary online just like the Lotus spa?

The Lotus Spa is run by a third party provider that chooses to take advance reservations. Princess chooses not to take advance reservations for their own products such as the Sanctuary--and most upcharge dining, the UST, and most other ship based activities.