st lucia excursions

Welcome to cruise critic!

We enthusiastically recommend Serenity Tours (google their website or access their website through https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147344-d1077842-Reviews-Serenity_Vacations_and_Tours-Gros_Islet_Gros_Islet_Quarter_St_Lucia.html because cruise critic won't accept their website address because it has 'tvl' in it). We've used them on all 3 of our stops in St. Lucia over the past 8 years. Wonderful guides and they will customize a tour if you can't find anything you like from their many standard tours.

I also agree that you should take a look at the St. Lucia port of call board.

Thanks everyone!

So it looks like the tours from Cosol, Spencer and Serenity are all pretty similar. Serenity seems to offer a half day land 1/2 day sail option. I guess it depends upon whom will pick up from pigeon island, as that is where our boat (Windstar star pride) will dock. Im not sure how far it is from where the big ships dock. thanks Diane

Without a doubt Cosol was one of the best , if not the very best, tour we have ever taken! And we have been cruising since 1985, more than 100+ tours. Check out everything on this tour on Google and you will see all you do. This includes a trip to a beach, by boat, to just below the Pitan Mts., stopping for free, more than you can eat, local foods and a very enjoyable tour!

Thanks everyone!

So it looks like the tours from Cosol, Spencer and Serenity are all pretty similar. Serenity seems to offer a half day land 1/2 day sail option. I guess it depends upon whom will pick up from pigeon island, as that is where our boat (Windstar star pride) will dock. Im not sure how far it is from where the big ships dock. thanks Diane

If you are docking off Pigeon Island, that is a place where many of the tours from the commercial cruise terminal wind up, as well as those staying in hotels. There's a nature preserve area, snorkeling, (sometimes snuba?) and a beach right there.

We grabbed a cab at port and drove to Soufriere. Saw some nice vistas, the Pitons, and visited a volcano. Don't remember the company though. The roads are steep and winding so you might want a Dramamine if you are prone to motion sickness.

thanks everyone. Although St Lucia was the one port we thought we might take a tour it seems that Windstar does a barbeque beach day with lots of stuff to do on the beach. All the windstar reviews rave about that day, so we may just go with the flow. thanks again.

I used Captain Cliff last month for a "classic beach day" from NCL Dawn. Very courteous, professional and reliable. He offers fishing, snorkeling and other excursions as well. Seems his is a much smaller company than Cosol's, but I enjoyed his service so much I gave hime a rave review on TA.