Where To Find Print My Own Luggage Tags

helen haywood

I have an upcoming cruise later this month. I've already printed my Express Pass. I did not receive the email edocs I have in the past. I requested luggage tags online last month and never got them. I went back to the site and when I put in my reservation number all I get to is the page to do the Express Pass. Is there somewhere I can access the edocs and print out the tags myself?

Usually you will find your luggage tags where your edocs are. About 30 days out from your cruise. You can print them or there is an option for Celebrity to mail them to you........I like them mailed because you get 4 per person and they have sticker backing so you don't need to hunt down a stapler. Just keep checking they will be there soon.

Enjoy your cruise

I have an upcoming cruise later this month. I've already printed my Express Pass. I did not receive the email edocs I have in the past. I requested luggage tags online last month and never got them. I went back to the site and when I put in my reservation number all I get to is the page to do the Express Pass. Is there somewhere I can access the edocs and print out the tags myself?

Another option is to call the Captains Club Desk and request they mail your luggage tags to you.

Well, I found the Cruise Booklet. Not accessible via Google Chrome but I found it in Firefox. I am 18 days away from sailing. I requested them from a Captain's Club rep on December 15. Never got them. I went to the site and requested them myself two weeks ago. Haven't gotten them. That's why I wanted to find the option to print them myself.

You can get all the tags you need from the porters when you drop your bags. Don't fret! Nothing to be nervous about! The porters have PLENTY of REAL tags!

The porters have ship and cabin specific tags? This is the first I've ever heard that. I wonder how much they expect to be tipped for them. :)

The porters have ship and cabin specific tags? This is the first I've ever heard that. I wonder how much they expect to be tipped for them. :)

No, not specific tags. Celebrity tags that they write in your name and cabin number. I know that is available as a last resort...but once I get to the pier I want to get on the ship asap...[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, not specific tags. Celebrity tags that they write in your name and cabin number. I know that is available as a last resort...but once I get to the pier I want to get on the ship asap...[emoji16]

Got it. I'd still rather have them prior of course, but it's good to know.

We got an email yesterday, 7 weeks before our February cruise, which is normal for us. Logged into My Celebrity, clicked on the "print express pass tab", from there, there is a tab to check for luggage tags, and clicked on order luggage tags. If you click on "print luggage tags" it takes you to a PDF, you might have to enable pop ups, with your E-Docs that have the luggage tags at the end hay you can print.

We got an email yesterday, 7 weeks before our February cruise, which is normal for us. Logged into My Celebrity, clicked on the "print express pass tab", from there, there is a tab to check for luggage tags, and clicked on order luggage tags. If you click on "print luggage tags" it takes you to a PDF, you might have to enable pop ups, with your E-Docs that have the luggage tags at the end hay you can print.

That's encouraging. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! THUMP, THUMP!

- A Da*n Yankee from Pgh.

We’re about 7 weeks out from our cruise and i was able to print out the luggage tags this weekend. But i had to go in to the cruise booklet and print the tags - i think it was page 13 - several times to get the number of tags i needed.

On a separate but related note: is there only one express pass per cabin or should i expect to have an express pass each for my dh and for me? The boarding pass for another cruise line was per passenger and I’m a bit confused now. TYIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’re about 7 weeks out from our cruise and i was able to print out the luggage tags this weekend. But i had to go in to the cruise booklet and print the tags - i think it was page 13 - several times to get the number of tags i needed.

On a separate but related note: is there only one express pass per cabin or should i expect to have an express pass each for my dh and for me? The boarding pass for another cruise line was per passenger and I’m a bit confused now. TYIA

You only need one Express Pass per cabin if you are all checking in together. If you and a friend were sharing a cabin and checking in at different times then you both would need one.

If you are sharing the same charge account, you will receive one with both names on it. My husband and I each use our own credit cards and have separate accounts onboard (that's why we have stayed married so long :D) so we have two separate Xpress passes.

I've always downloaded the Guest Ticket Booklet from my online reservation information. It's an Adobe PDF File. The Luggage Tag is located on the next to last page. Print out a few, follow the folding directions, write your name in the space then seal it with 3M clear packing tape front and back. It will not tear apart. Carry a small stapler to attach. Better yet, punch holes on both ends and use small cable ties to attach. I rather enjoy making them as part of the cruise planning routine.

• Like 1

I like ordering them, no arts and crafts for me.

Agree. It's nice Celebrity offers us that option. Plus it's nice getting them in the mail like when we use to get the cruise documents in the mail. Another milestone before going on the cruise. We'll just have to settle for doing a luggage tag dance.

I like getting them in the mail as well! But I figured out how to print them if my fourth attempt to get them from Celebrity doesn't work.

When you least expect it you'll probably get all four requested sets of luggage tags. ;)

Edited by davekathy