Century (And Millennium) to Asia in Late 2014

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Based on this new document, it appears that Century is headed to Asia along with Millennium in late 2014 - Q1 2015. Solstice returns to Australia, possibly with Century offering some Australia sailings as well. Several very interesting itineraries are listed in this document.

I hope this this helps !

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/13033406_CEL_2014_2015_Unique_Sailings_Flyer.pdf

Host Andy: Thanks so much for the post. My husband and I both looked at the list, and suspect we know what our fall 2014 cruise will be -- the 23 night transpacific!

Hi Northern Aurora,

That's great news. So many beautiful itineraries. I'll bet they will make many Celebrity fans very happy.

Host Andy: Thanks so much for the post. My husband and I both looked at the list, and suspect we know what our fall 2014 cruise will be -- the 23 night transpacific!

Absolutely, We were on Century last week and booked the 12 night San Fran to Alaska roundtrip. But no one would say what the next cruise would be since this announcement had not been made. We so wanted it to be to Sydney and our wish was granted. One of the officers hinted to us that Century would be going to Asia but gave no details. So now a back to back is in order.

Larry

Hi Andy -

Is it safe to assume the other Solstice 2015 Australia/NewZealand itineraries will be out soon? We're not interested in the Australia circumnavigation cruises, but really would like a March or April 12-nighter Sydney to Auckland or reverse.

Thanks.

Ooh, the 2014 Canal transit has an overnight in Callo, Peru. When do the prices show up for these itineraries Andy? Will 123go work with them?

I might be tempted to push my vacation off by a whole extra year because overnight in Lima might mean we could do Machu Picchu.

Hi Andy -

Is it safe to assume the other Solstice 2015 Australia/NewZealand itineraries will be out soon? We're not interested in the Australia circumnavigation cruises, but really would like a March or April 12-nighter Sydney to Auckland or reverse.

Thanks.

Hi Sam,

Australia is scheduled to open on April 11th, though we might hear the details around April 4th (give or take a few days), as Celebrity is offering a 1 week early booking offer for Captains Club members.

Hi Everyone,

Based on this new document, it appears that Century is headed to Asia along with Millennium in late 2014 - Q1 2015. Solstice returns to Australia, possibly with Century offering some Australia sailings as well. Several very interesting itineraries are listed in this document.

I hope this this helps !

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/13033406_CEL_2014_2015_Unique_Sailings_Flyer.pdf

Very interesting! She'll be over there by October! Looking forward to seeing what she'll be doing, November is our cruise month.

Ooh, the 2014 Canal transit has an overnight in Callo, Peru. When do the prices show up for these itineraries Andy? Will 123go work with them?

I might be tempted to push my vacation off by a whole extra year because overnight in Lima might mean we could do Machu Picchu.

Hi Gig,

Here's a list of deployment opening dates: http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/CEL/Deployment_Schedule/index.php . Captains Club members have a 1 week early booking window, so we might learn some details prior to the dates published in the above link.

The 123 GO promotion is not currently available for the 2014/2015 deployments. However, Celebrity is offering a separate "New Deployment Offer" for Captains Club members. Details can be found here : http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/13033107_CEL_Captains_Club_Deployment_Offer_Flyer.pdf

I hope this helps !

Hi Andy,

I have tried to find a website thst shows the Century cruise to Rangoon, and it is not listed anywhere. Do they have that cruise listed and can it be booked?

Hi LewiLewi,

They will be available for sale to the public around the week of April 11th. However, Celebrity is offering an early booking opportunity for Captains Club Members, which opens 1 week before the public. If the April 11th date holds up, they should be available around April 4th, give or take a few days.

In any event, when they open for Captains Club members, you wont find them on the Celebrity website. They will be available for booking by calling your TA, or Captains Club.

I hope this helps !

Andy

This is a really strange selection of cruises! Constellation Three Continents cruise is the TA released around this time last year, although the itinerary was only changed to that shown last November. The Millennium 10 May 2014 Transpacific is the revised sailing following the cancellation of the original TP sailing 26 April 2014. The 12 September 2014 Millennium Transpacific is an itinerary Celebrity are presumably releasing this April.

Do you have any idea why they have released such a strange leaflet and how comprehensive it is?

We are waiting to see if they repeat the original Millennium TP from Shanghai to Vancouver in April 2015 but it is not on the leaflet. As usual, we are extremely grateful for the insights you provide.

Sue

PS The leaflet is not very accurate! The 7 June 2014 Eclipse cruise is described as "New Ports Offered: Klaipeda, Lithuania and Gdansk [Gdynia], Poland". This is the itinerary we had on our first ever cruise on Constellation in June 2006. Klaipeda will be interesting on Eclipse. Constellation performed a 180 degree turn "on the spot" when departed and only just fit. Presumably Eclipse will have to reverse either up or down the river. By the way, we can really recommend the port. In 2006, they only had two ships visit a year and our arrival was a really big event for the town. A special market was set up for us as, it seemed like, half the town came out to see the ship.

Andy,

Do you know what the actual itinerary will be. We have always wanted to go to Burma, what a great opportunity.

Hi LewiLewi,

I do not have the itinerary yet, other than it's a 14 night sailing. Hopefully, we'll have the details over the next week or two. Stay Tuned !

Hi Everyone,

I hope this this helps !

So, all three ships are leaving the West coast for Australia and Asia. This does not bode well for Celebrity to continue offering multiple Hawaii and Panama Canal cruises winter of 2014/15. Unless they are going to shift the Connie to these routes and abandon the 4/5 night cruise market (which I'd like to see happen, though doubtful).

Hi Everyone,

I hope this this helps !

Thanks for info. Can't wait for the 23 night trip!

Hi Gig,

Here's a list of deployment opening dates: http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/CEL/Deployment_Schedule/index.php . Captains Club members have a 1 week early booking window, so we might learn some details prior to the dates published in the above link.

The 123 GO promotion is not currently available for the 2014/2015 deployments. However, Celebrity is offering a separate "New Deployment Offer" for Captains Club members. Details can be found here : http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/13033107_CEL_Captains_Club_Deployment_Offer_Flyer.pdf

I hope this helps !

Thanks Andy it does. I still have a Passages that would get me a discount similar to the new offer, but I will check out the fares when they appear.

Thanks for the link, cant wait for these to open.

Will definitely booking the Burma and Malaysia cruise, and either the Tokyo round trip or the china and Japan cruise in April 2015 just depends on where they go.

Hi,

Very interesting way of releasing what ==X== feels are unique sailings.

Good on them to do that as, so far, they're not exactly renown for uniqueness in their itineraries.

That's what was bound to happen following the decision to refurb/keep CENTURY.

Did anybody notice that poor Eclipse will be challenged beyond reason June 7th 2014 ?== sailing two identical voyages Scandinavia/Russia ,one visiting Havre and the other the new ports in Poland and Lithuania ? I've heard of '' unique itineraries''....but really ???:eek::confused:

And then, poor Solstice , while coming back from DownUnder, will be stretched just a weebit beyond her navigationnal capability and required to sail a 15 day European capital cities....and be back on the WestCoast for the Alaska season in VERY short order.....Vancouver May 8th ....

Wow...this redefines ''unique''.:rolleyes:

Leave it to Celebrity to marr an otherwise appealing product release .:mad:

Very attractive sailings. And, IMO, an excellent use for a now revitalized CENTURY.

Good luck to == X == with positionning 3 vessels in Asia/DownUnder 2014-15. That market is really emerging big times...

Cheers

:)

Hi Everyone,

I hope this this helps !

Hi Andy,

The 2015 Century sailings listed in the hyperlink are VERY interesting. The hyperlink includes Feb & April 2015 but not March. Any word on the March sailings? Otherwise I will just have to wait 2-3 weeks to find out:)

Hi Andy,

The 2015 Century sailings listed in the hyperlink are VERY interesting. The hyperlink includes Feb & April 2015 but not March. Any word on the March sailings? Otherwise I will just have to wait 2-3 weeks to find out:)

Hi Tommy,

It was a pleasure meeting you on Constellation.

Nothing further on Century at this point, but we should have the details for Asia, Hawaii, Australia & New Zealand next week, as the Captains Club early booking window is scheduled to be released around the 4th, give or take a few days.

BTW, I'm expecting Panama Canal & South America to be released as early as today or tomorrow, so stay tuned !

I hope this helps !

Hi Tommy,

It was a pleasure meeting you on Constellation.

Nothing further on Century at this point, but we should have the details for Asia, Hawaii, Australia & New Zealand next week, as the Captains Club early booking window is scheduled to be released around the 4th, give or take a few days.

BTW, I'm expecting Panama Canal & South America to be released as early as today or tomorrow, so stay tuned !

I hope this helps !

Any details on Caribbean early booking window?

Thanks in advance!

Any details on Caribbean early booking window?

Thanks in advance!

Hi SoBe,

At this point, Caribbean is scheduled to be released to the public around 4/17 (give or take a few days). This should mean the Captains Club early booking window should open around 4/10.

I'm fairly certain that Reflection will again be sailing 7 night Caribbean from Miami, but that's all I have so far.

I hope this helps !

Archived