Where or Where is Godwin?

MrsFops&FopsC5

Last I had heard was he left the Ruby in November and then went to the Emerald. Is he still there? If so, does anyone know for how long. Folks are doing a B2B in February and would love to see him.

Thanks for any info

Anita

Anita,

My husband and I just got off the Grand Princess yesterday round trip to the Hawaiian Islands. Godwin was the Asst. Maitre D on the ship. He will be there at least until March, 2015.

At that job, he was very visable on the ship as he has responsiblity for all the food venues. No matter where we dined on the ship, he was there with a pleasant hello. We hope we have the opportunity to cruise with him again......he is the best!

Cheryl

He is the absolute best! Having cruised with him, I now understand why so many people

• 2 years later...
We will be on the Crown next month and wondering where Godwin is now---any word?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Godwin was on the Crown for the Oct. 4 - 15 Canada/NE cruise. He helped us make reservations for the Crab Shack, even before it had been advertised in the Patter. Very helpful and fun guy.

Godwin was on the Crown for the Oct. 4 - 15 Canada/NE cruise. He helped us make reservations for the Crab Shack, even before it had been advertised in the Patter. Very helpful and fun guy.

Haven't met Godwin but heard good things. How long will he be on the Crown? We are going end Jan-beginning of March. Would be nice to have a helpful and fun Asst. or MD.

Generoso was with us on the Ruby through Alaska and was to start vacation early October before returning to the Sapphire when it heads to Europe in the spring. We are hoping that he can "recruit" Godwin over to the Sapphire also so that we can see them both next September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...