Meet & Mingle

Our first, in 2015, had tea, coffee, water, small h'ordevres, and cookies. There were "meet & chat" games and LOTS of prizes. Three cruises later, it was coffee/water & cookies, and a decent a mount of prizes. No games. Done in 15-20 minutes. Sadly, We didn't have enough sign up for the M&M on our cruise in June. Next two cruises already have the 25+ people signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

Our M&M on Allure in October was over in less than 10 minutes. It was scheduled for 9:30. I got there at 9:40 and it was already done and almost everyone gone. Talked to some people and they said the staff handed out a few prizes and that was it. Looked like there were a few snacks, water/juice/coffee, but that was about it

Hoping our M&M on Harmony in 3 weeks is way better.

Just wondering...are M&Ms becoming a thing of the past?

Depends on the type of cruise. For garden variety Caribbean and Bahamas cruises, I'd say they are losing popularity. However for unusual cruises, like repositioning/transatlantic, still very popular.

Depends on the type of cruise. For garden variety Caribbean and Bahamas cruises, I'd say they are losing popularity. However for unusual cruises, like repositioning/transatlantic, still very popular.

Actually, too popular. We just did Jewel from Rome to San Juan. M & M was huge. The two things you couldn't do were meet and mingle. Then they had a raffle and that took far too long while making it impossible to M & M. Waste of time in this case.

Hey Bob,

I attempted to register for my December 8th, 2018 M&M mingle on Adventure and received the following error message:

Meet and Mingle registration is not open for the requested date.
Is this cruise too far away in the future to register? Or is it simply not available for this cruise period?

Please advise, thanks!

Hey Bob,

I attempted to register for my December 8th, 2018 M&M mingle on Adventure and received the following error message:

Is this cruise too far away in the future to register? Or is it simply not available for this cruise period?

Please advise, thanks!

M&M registration opens one year in advance of the sailing date.

I remember when they used to serve alcoholic beverages at the M&M... that seems like such a long time ago!

It may still vary by ship. There were some at our 2017 Adventure cruise. Its the only one I can think of recently.