Are there other drink packages?

amandaepperson21

I'm logged into the Princess website looking at drink packages. Here's what I see:

Premier Beverage Package $68.99/per person/per day - sodas, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, etc. up to $12 unlimited

Unlimited soda & more $8.05/pp/per day

Canned soda package

Coffee card

Some 5 for 4 beer packages and a water package

Is that it? Is there no voucher book or anything like that? No alcohol package between premium and 5-for-4 beer?

Cruising Caribbean Princess 7/28 - 7 days

Edited by amandaepperson21

No voucher program. What you see is what you get. You can "probably" get the 5 for 4 beer thing with any brand of beer they carry but not certain. If you want an alcohol package it's either a wine package, the beer package, the Soda and More package, or the Premier Beverage Package.

Most alcoholic drinks on Princess are menu priced at $10 or under. A 15% gratuity is added to each beverage purchase. While not low it certainly is not high.

Drinks have increased in price but almost all are still under the $12 limit on the beverage package.

This past winter most martini's were $9.50 + 15% grat = $10.93

Please stop! You are all making me want a Chairman of the Board!!! (Sigh... Had the beverage package as a perk on our last two cruises and won't have it on our future cruises. Loved the ease and convenience of just ordering whatever and whenever.)

I've read on the Princess web site that there is something equivalent to the PBP without the alcohol' date=' but I've never seen it presented in a format where it could be purchased.[/quote[/size']]

I wish they would have something like this. I am used to Celebrity and the Premium Non Alcoholic package which covers everything non-alcoholic i.e. bottled water, specialty teas/coffees, mocktails etc. It is so much easier. Going on Emerald next cruise so have pre-purchased 5 cases of water. Will have to see once on board if coffee card will be of benefit to me.

Very surprised that Princess does not have this (at least according to when I log in to my reservation).