Celebrity Eclipse Stateroom 6301

Rubidog

We were in 6207 on Silhouette last fall. It was over the sushi on 5 restaurant. I worried more about noise than view. But it was quiet. Frankly I did not find the view problematic at all. The top of the life boat is about 2ft above the floor of the balcony... you can easily look over the life boat. Now the davit... which holds the lifeboat in place might be near your cabin .... so that might impact the view some. To be honest... I dont need a perfect view... just dont want to have to stand on something to see the ocean... and it was not bad at all. Now I actually liked being able to see into the lifeboat... it was kind of interesting. Personally I would prefer something more midship.... but beyond that... other ships have truly obstructed views... this is more of a distraction than an obstruction.... but if the fair is good... worth it

Sincere thanks kearney for your comprehensive advice. I really appreciate the amount of time and information you have afforded me.

For a saving of around $1400 Aussie I'm thinking it's a winner !

I heartily endorse the 2C cabins at the rear of the S-class ships over the blue-roofed dining venues! The verandas are larger and the lights from the lifeboats on the deck below are less interfering with the night sky. As a captain's club member these cabins can be booked at the price of 2Ds (although on same sailings there is no price differential between the two categories).

The only drawback, which applies to all cabins toward the stern on all the decks, is the long walk to the elevators.

We've gotten 6303 as our assignment from a GTY. VERY pleased with that unexpected gift.

The bigger balcony is cool - maybe we'll actually USE it. We rarely do and book the cheapest we can to get the incentives (alcohol package).

To us, that 'obstruction' is meaningless.

We just sailed on the Equinox in 6303 and would definitely recommend the cabins in that part of the ship. The balcony is bigger, the obstruction is the blue roof of a restaurant and it's very quiet back there. You do end up walking a whole lot but it's a good thing to work off calories!

We just sailed on the Equinox in 6303 and would definitely recommend the cabins in that part of the ship. The balcony is bigger, the obstruction is the blue roof of a restaurant and it's very quiet back there. You do end up walking a whole lot but it's a good thing to work off calories!

We were in this room on the Equinox as well and really liked it a lot. Our neighbors in 6101 were extremely noisy but otherwise, all was very quiet back there. And...you can get noisy neighbors wherever you end up on the ship. We booked this room intentionally as we like having little foot traffic in front of our room ... this fit the bill.

The balcony is a nice size so you don't feel like you are tripping over one another going out or in from the balcony. There is an obstruction so you don't look straight down into the water but no obstruction when looking straight out. I am not a huge fan of heights so actually liked the ledge jutting outward. Our friends had the same room on the other side of the ship and didn't like the obstruction. Guess it all depends on personal tastes. We'd book it again.