Splendor Weekly Spa Pass

I was not able to get a Spa room on my upcoming Splendor Cruise (November). Wondering if people feel that paying the extra for a weekly pass is worth it?

Absolutely!!! Already have our Spa passes for our Splendor Hawaii cruise next April! :D

I was not able to get a Spa room on my upcoming Splendor Cruise (November). Wondering if people feel that paying the extra for a weekly pass is worth it?

Is it worth it to you? Some people will say yes and some might say no.

IF you think you'll use the spa facilities(thalasso pool/steam rooms, etc.) for several days during your cruise then it will be "worth it". IF you think you'll only use it once then no . Up to you .

To me, the Cloud 9 Spa is absolutely critical and worth every penny. No C9S, no cruise. Period.

Totally agree that on the Splendor and other ships that have the thallossophy(sp) pool, it is worth every penny. We had a spa balcony on our last cruise on the Splendor and we were in the spa everyday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We purchased the Couple's Spa Pass for our week on the Splendor in October. This is the first time we have done this, and hoping to really enjoy it. How will they know we purchased the pass? I figured it might be by our room card or just giving our room number? Also, I assume that we can visit the spa together or at different times, I hope. Thanks for any input. :)

We purchased the Couple's Spa Pass for our week on the Splendor in October. This is the first time we have done this, and hoping to really enjoy it. How will they know we purchased the pass? I figured it might be by our room card or just giving our room number? Also, I assume that we can visit the spa together or at different times, I hope. Thanks for any input. :)

Be sure to bring a printout of your receipt just in case, but you'll go to the spa and provide your cabin # and sign & sail for access. Yes you can go separately.

Enjoy!

Only you know how much use you will get out of it.

My husband and I love the spa pass on the Dream! The pool is very relaxing. I purchased the passes with a 20% 0ff code. It was a great price and I used Gift cards through Allstate so it was even more of a savings!!