Luggage Tag Size

Samstress

Does anyone know the width of the NCL luggage tags? I want to order some luggage tag holders from Amazon & they come in 2 different sizes. One set is for Standard (3" wide) and the other is for Narrow (2" wide). I think the NCL ones are Narrow? Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Sandy

Does anyone know the width of the NCL luggage tags? I want to order some luggage tag holders from Amazon & they come in 2 different sizes. One set is for Standard (3" wide) and the other is for Narrow (2" wide). I think the NCL ones are Narrow? Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Sandy

Both. We got the narrow ones in the mail and printed the wide ones from the e-docs.

The wide or 3" ones are better nowadays - these are from CC that we previously used on CCL/RCI - perfect for NCL now.

Generic ones w/o CC logo on eBay & Amazon marked as wide will fit - most printers can print them with scaling adjusted to fit, do a trial print & re-scale to size.

FYI - as pictured, those nice & cute "mini" (and "regular" luggage sized) Latitude tags, you can't get them anymore - NCL stopped mailing them out years & years ago ... in case anyone is wondering about it.

It is my understanding that the NCL luggage tags are the wide size. I just purchased the luggage tags from Amazon. I believe it was 8 tags for 16.95. I am going on my next cruise with a bunch of people and I'm using those tags are prizes for finding a margarita or beer glass picture in a monthly cruise newsletter that I'm doing for my family. I haven't received the tags yet, so can't attest to the quality of them, but the reviews were good.

Cheers,

Sandy

NCL used to be narrow but now they are wide.

We just got off the Jewel and the luggage tags with our e-docs were the wide ones.

• 2 years later...

I have used these cruise tags on all of my cruises. They are really durable, waterproof and reusable. From the size you are describing, it sounds as if the large ones would fit your tags perfectly.

They are available on their website:

https://highwindtravel.com/collections/home-page-pt2/products/highwind-cruise-tags-luggage-etag-holders-zip-seal-steel-loops-thick-pvc

and on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVFA00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500301096&sr=8-1&keywords=highwind+cruise+luggage+tags

Hope this helps!

I have used these cruise tags on all of my cruises. They are really durable, waterproof and reusable. From the size you are describing, it sounds as if the large ones would fit your tags perfectly.

They are available on their website:

https://highwindtravel.com/collections/home-page-pt2/products/highwind-cruise-tags-luggage-etag-holders-zip-seal-steel-loops-thick-pvc

and on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVFA00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500301096&sr=8-1&keywords=highwind+cruise+luggage+tags

Hope this helps!

I recommend these (at least the Amazon ones). The steel wire loop is much better than the usual plastic loop, and it's more durable). I got the wide ones & they fit the tags that came with my e-docs for my May 2017 cruise on the Star.