b2b luncheon

does rc still do the luncheon Did have one a few years ago on the freedom.

Depends on the ship and how many B2B cruisers. Always had one on Adventure, never had one on Majesty or Monarch.

Depends on numbers. One time last August on Serenade, there were only a few B2B'ers (maybe 6?)--no luncheon, the other two turn-arounds had a luncheon. We were on for 42 days. If a ship sails the same itinerary consecutively, there probably won't be many on B2B so no luncheon. Cruise #1 was a two-week Untimate Baltic, cruise #2 was a one-week Baltic cruise also, stopping at some of the same ports, cruise #3 was Norway, cruise #4 was TA.

Kay

We did in October on Oasis. We had lunch in Giovanni's. I think we had an app, entrée and dessert. I remember having pasta for my entrée. There were approximately 65 of us who were b2b.

We’re on B2B cruises on Radiance in March; 11 day New Zealand followed by an 8 day Australian. Based on the Meet and Mingle threads, there’s going to be hundreds doing both. Some are doing a 3rd. Is it possible that they’ll be too many B2Bcruisers to offer lunch?