*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Any chance you can post the adventure ocean and cruise compass for me. Or let me know I can give you my email address. I'd love to look them over.

I’m sorry, I did not photograph or save the compasses this time! I think there are western compasses posted though, if you do a search?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved reading all 38 pages of this live! I was on the cruise as well and was looking through all photos seeing if myself or anyone I knew were in them, lol.

Other than the horrible sunburn/sun poison I got on the first full sea day, and some lady running my ankle over when she whiskey throttled her motorized scooter, we had an amazing time!

Wish I would have had the pleasure of meeting you at the M&M, I however never received an invite, boo. :(

Oh no!!! I’m sorry you weren’t feeling well, hopefully you enjoyed the rest of your cruise! There were a lot of scooters around with some pretty reckless drivers, hope your ankle is ok!

Robyn I loved reading along with your live review. Thank you!!

Thanks so much, it was a lot of fun providing updates every day [emoji4]

I’m sorry, I did not photograph or save the compasses this time! I think there are western compasses posted though, if you do a search?

Thank you. I thought johhnyb78 said he took photos of those on the same thread. I'll find them. Thank you. Hope you had a great trip with your family.

Hi Robyn,

Someone may have asked you before but have you booked the freedom out of San Juan for 2019?

That’s an excellent question!

I booked Harmony for Feb 2019, but.... I’m pretty sure I’m going to change it, and quite possibly to either Freedom, or a Freedom class ship. It’s easier for me to fly direct to Florida from Toronto, so that’s something I’m thinking about too.

I absolutely love San Juan, and sailed on Adventure this past November [emoji4]

We shall see.....

I'm a little late to the party(land vacation this time) and it took me 2 days to catch up but I loved your live review. I also noticed we will be on the same sailing in November. I am really looking forward to it and your live review just made me wish time could travel a little faster. Congratulations to your daughter and I am a disney fanatic too. I can't even count how many times I have been there. My father took me to Disneyland as a young child and then to Orlando when it first opened. I have taken my children and all my grandchildren on visits as often as possible. I even took the oldest grandchildren on the Disney Fantasy, what an awesome experience. I will be bringing a few of them on the Oasis too.

Hi...I see you are on the Oasis 11/11 cruise. We will be on that cruise too!!!

That’s awesome! I hope to meet you onboard [emoji1303]

I'm a little late to the party(land vacation this time) and it took me 2 days to catch up but I loved your live review. I also noticed we will be on the same sailing in November. I am really looking forward to it and your live review just made me wish time could travel a little faster. Congratulations to your daughter and I am a disney fanatic too. I can't even count how many times I have been there. My father took me to Disneyland as a young child and then to Orlando when it first opened. I have taken my children and all my grandchildren on visits as often as possible. I even took the oldest grandchildren on the Disney Fantasy, what an awesome experience. I will be bringing a few of them on the Oasis too.

Hi Janice, I hope you had a great land vacay!

See you onboard in November! [emoji3]

Sounds like there lots to celebrate in November!

I don’t know if you’ve heard of the TV show on TLC - My Big Fat Fabulous Life? Well, if you have, then you should know that the November 11,2018 sailing of Oasis is a group cruise for this show and the name of the group is “The No Body Shame Cruise”! I think there may be about 150 fans onboard as well as the stars of the show.

More info on the show can be found here:

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/

Sounds like there lots to celebrate in November!

I don’t know if you’ve heard of the TV show on TLC - My Big Fat Fabulous Life? Well, if you have, then you should know that the November 11,2018 sailing of Oasis is a group cruise for this show and the name of the group is “The No Body Shame Cruise”! I think there may be about 150 fans onboard as well as the stars of the show.

Very interesting! DH, though, would jump overboard when he found out they were on our cruise. He’s not a fan of hers or the show at all. I have to record it and watch in secret [emoji5][emoji5]

Good thing we have a cruise for December already booked. Our first on Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks everyone!

I have post - cruise depression now!!!!

Only 176 days until I’m back on Oasis [emoji23]

I get that too. I think that's the main reason I book onboard (so I can have another cruise to plan!)

Thanks for accepting me on Instagram too (thorpebeth)! We'll be on Oasis in July as well - your review really got me looking forward to it!

See you onboard! I’m on that sailing too [emoji41][emoji41]

I will be anxiously following then. I get on november 17th for my first oasis class!

Very interesting! DH, though, would jump overboard when he found out they were on our cruise. He’s not a fan of hers or the show at all. I have to record it and watch in secret [emoji5][emoji5]

Good thing we have a cruise for December already booked. Our first on Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for posting, I try to keep track of group cruises so that I am forwarned and forarmed if I want to cancel or move a cruise.

I mentioned that I booked through Next Cruise while onboard, and it was on Harmony, however I decided to switch to the 8 night on Adventure of the Seas on February 16,2019 instead. I’m really looking forward to it [emoji4] There May even be a LIVE report.....

My next cruise is on Oasis again this November. I have several land vacays planned between now and then, as well as a week in Vegas in October for work which are all very nice, but nothing beats a cruise!