Anyone remember Celebrity Mercury?

Presto2

We were only on the Mercury three times, but she was our first Celebrity ship. So we too have special memories.

My first Celebrity cruise was on the Century. While it was a short 4-day cruise to Key West and Cozumel, I did find the service and ship to be a primary reason why we came back to Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a photo of the aft cabins when she was the Centuary. I know things might have changed but looking for a super large balcony for mum.

I apologise if I misunderstand your question but Mercury and Century were different ships. I believe Century was still part of the Celebrity fleet when Mercury became Mein Schiff 2.

We sailed Mercury for Celebrity's first trip down under. it still remains one of our best cruises.

Hey, us too. The first trip was Honolulu to Sydney in 29 days back in 2007. I agree one of the best cruises ever.

I apologise if I misunderstand your question but Mercury and Century were different ships. I believe Century was still part of the Celebrity fleet when Mercury became Mein Schiff 2.

You are correct...…...they were definitely 2 different ships so I think the poster may be confused.

And of course there was also Galaxy. When they were knew they were very much alike but X sent Century to dry dock and they did a big upgrade on her. Then they built Solstice and decided to divest the entire C class so away went all three. I believe Galaxy was first and became Mein Scheiff 1 and then Mercury, with Century leaving last so they could get their dry dock investment back. We sailed Mercury and Galaxy once each and Century four times while they tried to do that.

Here's some pics I posted on another thread of Galaxy (Mein Scheiff 1) being repainted for still another line very recently.

galaxy1.png

galaxy3.png

galaxy2.png