Miracle Features

Indytraveler83

Carnival and the internet in general seems to have some contradictory info on the Miracle.

Can someone who has actually set foot on the ship verify what 2.0 features it has, specificly what restaurants are on the ship?

Guys? Blue Iguana Burritos? The Steakhouse?

And does it have a Serenity deck, or is the aft simply an adults only pool?

Sounds like dumb questions I know, but I can’t get a straight answer. I’m hoping someone who has been on the ship can tell me. Thanks!

I have a cruise booked on the Miracle and haven't received any contradictions. It doesn't have a Guys or BIue Iguana. It has a steakhouse, Nick & Nora and a serenity area complete with a pool.

Carnival and the internet in general seems to have some contradictory info on the Miracle.

Can someone who has actually set foot on the ship verify what 2.0 features it has, specificly what restaurants are on the ship?

Guys? Blue Iguana Burritos? The Steakhouse?

No, no, and yes.

And does it have a Serenity deck, or is the aft simply an adults only pool?

Serenity is the entire aft deck and has a pool. There are no food venues but there is a bar so kids have no reason to wander back there.

Sounds like dumb questions I know, but I can’t get a straight answer. I’m hoping someone who has been on the ship can tell me. Thanks!

Miracle is still my favorite after 27 cruises on 18 different ships. We've sailed her twice so far, as well as Pride and Legend two times each so far.

I absolutely agree.

The thin, crispy fries at the grill are also much better than the thick, mushy fries.

Agree!

Miracle has pizza near the door to the Serenity deck .

The Serenity Deck is the whole aft section behind the buffet on the Lido deck. Lots of loungers, clamshells, sofas and chairs.

The Serenity bar is open almost all day.

Thanks for the info!

I also noticed that I didn’t see a comedy club onboard. Do they have comedy shows on the Miracle? If so, where?

Yes. The mad hatters ball lounge. Deck 1 forward. Large venue

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Another thing I love about Spirit class ships is that we didn't have to vacate the Punchliner between shows like we did on every other class of ship. The lounge is bigger than on other classes even though there are fewer passengers.

I know the Miracle does not have the "Dive in Movies" that play on the big screen outside, but I noticed on the goccl site it has listed

• Big Screen Blockbusters

Listed for the Mad Hatter's Ball. Do they play the same movies in there as they do for the Dive in Movies?

Just got off the Miracle yesterday and had a wonderful time. Ship is in excellent condition. We ate at Nick and Nora's Steakhouse twice and it was fabulous. No Iguana Cantina or Guy's Burger Joint. The Serenity Deck is wonderful and zero kids and the ship was full of them being spring break a lot of places. DH attended a number of comedy shows - seemed they were just about every night and he enjoyed them - even the adult ones weren't full of swearing. Fries in the Grill were good. 32nd cruise on Carnival (45th total), first on the Miracle and we both loved it. You won't miss Cantina or Burger Joint at all.

Just got off the Miracle yesterday and had a wonderful time. Ship is in excellent condition. We ate at Nick and Nora's Steakhouse twice and it was fabulous. No Iguana Cantina or Guy's Burger Joint. The Serenity Deck is wonderful and zero kids and the ship was full of them being spring break a lot of places. DH attended a number of comedy shows - seemed they were just about every night and he enjoyed them - even the adult ones weren't full of swearing. Fries in the Grill were good. 32nd cruise on Carnival (45th total), first on the Miracle and we both loved it. You won't miss Cantina or Burger Joint at all.

Was the Steakhouse the old or new menu? Did the deli have the pre-made sandwiches?

I know the Miracle does not have the "Dive in Movies" that play on the big screen outside, but I noticed on the goccl site it has listed

• Big Screen Blockbusters

Listed for the Mad Hatter's Ball. Do they play the same movies in there as they do for the Dive in Movies?

Same movies.

Was the Steakhouse the old or new menu? Did the deli have the pre-made sandwiches?

Glad to hear as we’re getting on the Miracle Saturday. Can’t wait to enjoy the ship, Serenity and our balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk