Beach Loungers on Labadee

jada675

Sailing on the Oasis in May and purchased the beach lounger and 2 chairs for 35.00. Does anyone know what beach these are set up on? I was only at Labadee one other time and don't remember these being offered previously. Thanks for any information.

Sailing on the Oasis in May and purchased the beach lounger and 2 chairs for 35.00. Does anyone know what beach these are set up on? I was only at Labadee one other time and don't remember these being offered previously. Thanks for any information.

I have never heard of this. The loungers are FREE. What's up with this?!?!?!?

I was not aware that there was any cost to use a lounge chair at Labadee, I could be mistaken though as we stayed on the boat there.

If I did this right:o, this must be the loungers. Something new I think.

Cute!

As Carol said, it's not the loungers you are paying for, it's the clamshell shade things. Loungers are free, and we've always been able to find some shade near a tree.

There is NO NEED to pay for loungers....or shade! Plenty of trees...plenty of loungers. You can take your loungers anywhere..drag them...move them...not a big deal.

There is no need to pay for anything on the private beaches...except for booze or soda!

I know the chairs are free paying for the clamshell my question is does anyone know what beach they are on? Sorry for the confusion.:)

We rented two of these ( a party of 3) for our upcoming Freedom Cruise (Coco Cay). Reasons:

1. Over 3500 people onboard, to get a good free shade spot you have to get off the ship pretty early. Not going to do it.

2. When we do find a good spot, it never fails that someone or family(ies) plop down beside or in front of us. Makes me miserable. I am not particularly crazy about the beach anyway, I just try to enjoy because its a stop on a cruise that I have paid for. The only enjoyable time that I have every had at Coco Cay was when we had a Cabana. Only in a Junior Suite this time. I refuse to go through the hassle of standing in line to get on a wait list when we get on the ship.

3. #1 is mute with the purchase of the clamshell. Its reserved. I get off the ship when I want to and I don't have to search.

4. #2 is mute with the clamshell. They are situated on a private stretch of the beach (I verified this). No clamshell ticket, no entry. Don't have to worry about crowding.

5. Along with the clamshell and loungers, you get 2 floating mats. bottled water, and an attendant. But I was sold on secluded.

I will gladly spend the extra money on my comfort.

Sounds great Mande30, thanks for explaining.

When we went to Labadee, I situated a couple of loungers under the trees. But, I was very quickly surrounded by other chairs and hemmed in. Maybe I'll check into these instead.

We rented two of these ( a party of 3) for our upcoming Freedom Cruise (Coco Cay). Reasons:

1. Over 3500 people onboard, to get a good free shade spot you have to get off the ship pretty early. Not going to do it.

2. When we do find a good spot, it never fails that someone or family(ies) plop down beside or in front of us. Makes me miserable. I am not particularly crazy about the beach anyway, I just try to enjoy because its a stop on a cruise that I have paid for. The only enjoyable time that I have every had at Coco Cay was when we had a Cabana. Only in a Junior Suite this time. I refuse to go through the hassle of standing in line to get on a wait list when we get on the ship.

3. #1 is mute with the purchase of the clamshell. Its reserved. I get off the ship when I want to and I don't have to search.

4. #2 is mute with the clamshell. They are situated on a private stretch of the beach (I verified this). No clamshell ticket, no entry. Don't have to worry about crowding.

5. Along with the clamshell and loungers, you get 2 floating mats. bottled water, and an attendant. But I was sold on secluded.

Very good info, I will also spend that money to not have to struggle to find a spot. :D

As Carol said, it's not the loungers you are paying for, it's the clamshell shade things. Loungers are free, and we've always been able to find some shade near a tree.

But what beach are they on in Labadee? Does anyone know.? I'm not going to Coco Cay, so the info is of no help to me

I googled this and it looks like they have several of these on Adrenaline beach.

Sorry about the CocoCay confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by *CENSORED*

Are you sure about the 2 floating mats and the bottled water?

Are you sure about the 2 floating mats and the bottled water?

That's what the website lists, as well as reports from others who have obtained these. 2 mats and bottled water per clamshell

Now this is for Coco Cay. I do not know if things are different for Labadee.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what beach the "Beach Loungers for Two" are on. and also is getting in the water very good in that section? I have read one review on the RCCL website (under the Coco Cay Excursions) that the swimming there is terrible and you have to go to another beach to get in the water.

• 3 weeks later...