Does the Gem show NFL games?

JamesGNYC

My GF and I will be on the cruise out of NYC on 10/15, and we wouldn't mind relaxing and watching some of the games at the bar on that sunday. Does the ship show the games at all on the TV's outside on the pool deck, or anywhere else on the ship?

Thanks and cant wait-

Edited by jamesg588

My GF and I will be on the cruise out of NYC on 10/15, and we wouldn't mind relaxing and watching some of the games at the bar on that sunday. Does the ship show the games at all on the TV's outside on the pool deck, or anywhere else on the ship?

Thanks and cant wait-

Limited games. Thursday night, one game on Sunday and Monday night. Only on in limited locations. Shakers, O'Sheehan's, Atrium big screen ( Monday night ) and your cabin.

Limited games. Thursday night, one game on Sunday and Monday night. Only on in limited locations. Shakers, O'Sheehan's, Atrium big screen ( Monday night ) and your cabin.

We were on the Gem September 17-24. There was at least 2 games on Sunday and I really think there were 3. Of course you may not get the game you want but at least they have one for each time slot. As mentioned, they were shown in various bars and in your cabin.

• 11 months later...
Has anyone watched any games on the GEM this

Fall (2017)? What about baseball playoffs?

Last year no World Series games were shown on the Gem while it was sailing out of San Juan, but there were fans in the bars listening to the games.

We will be somewhere between Vancouver and Hawaii on Thursday, 10/5 on the Jewel. Will the NFL game be shown in real time? I figure it will be 4 hours behind Eastern time so the 8:30 PM game would be on at 4:30 in the afternoon.

I know, I know, we're on a cruise and shouldn't be watching football, but it is the Patriots 😍

A few weeks ago Gem had NFL on Sunday a 1pm game and a 4:25 pm game at Maltings and Bali Hai

and a 8:15pm game in the Atruim

on Monday a 6:55pm game and a 10:15 pm game in the Atrium

on Thursday a 8:15pm game in the Atrium

soccer was on some TVs in bars but not sure of days/times