Miracle headed to dry dock. Will it have menu

If she is not already in dry dock, she will be going very shortly for a quick refit. I am scheduled to sail her the second cruise after dry dock (March 28). My understanding is that she will not get the full 2.0 upgrade. No Guy's and no Blue Iguana. My question for the community is that did the Miracle already have the New American Table Menu and if not, will she have it after dry dock. Thanks.

Just got off the Miracle yesterday.

Feel sorry for people that got on yesterday. It is a week before drydock. All the great shows ended the week we were on and it was announced these would be the very last performances. Don't know what they will be doing for the passengers this week. I hope they were notified when they booked.

Big changes will happen with the upgrade , to the shows. New shows being brought on board, no live orchestra, less dancers (there were 12 dancers and 2 singers).

New shows won't have scenery but the new and updated big screens behind performers. The new show cast members (there will be 8 total) will do singing and dancing , not just dance or sing.

Really enjoyed our cruise. It had been many years since we cruised on Carnival and it didn't disappoint.

Best thing we did in advance is buy the Faster To The Fun pass. Nice to bypass crowds. Also we were the first group to exit the ship yesterday.

I was very disappointed to hear that the Miracle would not be getting to 2.0 upgrades. We purposely booked our cruise after dry dock because I was anxious to try Guy's Burgers.

Since the Miracle is a Spirit Class ship, sister ship to the Pride, we had every reason to expect the updates to be comparable to the Pride's new updates, which were awesome. Since it wasn't ship design which prevented the upgrades, the only other reason would be $$$$. This makes me feel cheated, since when the 2.0 was announced it was to be added to all the ships during their dry dock.

Edited by DANCING GRANDMOMMY

I havent given up hope yet. My PVP said those are the 2 most important upgrades! Maybe JH is just trying to get everyone worked up??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very disappointed to hear that the Miracle would not be getting to 2.0 upgrades. We purposely booked our cruise after dry dock because I was anxious to try Guy's Burgers.

This makes me feel cheated, since when the 2.0 was announced it was to be added to all the ships during their dry dock.

Exactly my thoughts. So very disappointed in Carnival's decision to not fully upgrade the Miracle.

The Miracle is a great ship just the way she is. I am hoping that they don't change her too much. Those of you that are sailing after the upgrade, try and appreciate her old-school Carnival charm.

I am hoping that perhaps she is still getting the full upgrade but it is just "assumed" that everyone knows what those include. I read before on this board where someone mentioned that the CD Troy said that yes, the Miracle was getting both Guy's and Blue Iguana Cantina. It really doesn't make any sense to NOT add them :confused: I guess we will just have to wait and see :rolleyes:

I am hoping that perhaps she is still getting the full upgrade but it is just "assumed" that everyone knows what those include. I read before on this board where someone mentioned that the CD Troy said that yes, the Miracle was getting both Guy's and Blue Iguana Cantina. It really doesn't make any sense to NOT add them :confused: I guess we will just have to wait and see :rolleyes:

I agree with you, I checked Carnival's website and there was no mention of Guy's or blue Iguana. They had labels on what is coming soon. Very disappointing. On the Breeze I had breakfast burritos almost every day and was hooked on the tacos. The chicken tacos are so good. I did not step foot in the lido buffet the whole week. And the sushi is awesome. Seems like they put more emphasis on adding bar areas than food:rolleyes::rolleyes: