Upsell Offer

Retired 07

I must tell you of the upsell offer we just received for our Alaska cruise next month. We could go from our category B vista suite to the Pinnacle Suite for $3,709.00 p/p. That's just slightly less than we paid for the cruise. We said...no thanks.

Me either, but I would be curious, might be dealofthe century :')

$12848. 7 night on July 28th on Eurodam out of Seattle.

However it looks like it might be a 14 day cruise. If so might be a very good deal.

Edited by cptlapcat

Wow! Is that per person?--My offer was for a 14 day cruise, so maybe it WAS a good deal. Although it was way more than we could afford.

The Eurodam was for two people.

If it is a 14 day cruise that was a good deal.

I also turned down an offer from our veranda room for a neptune suite - because we have already invested so much in our Alaska cruise on Westerdam. In hindsight (although I don't remember how much it was) it was probably a good deal - just can't afford it.

I also turned down an offer from our veranda room for a neptune suite - because we have already invested so much in our Alaska cruise on Westerdam. In hindsight (although I "don't remember how much it was) it was probably a good deal - just can't afford it.

DW shops more than I do. Always comes home with something that was "a great deal, I had to buy it". One day I came home and told her I bought a new Caddy because it was on sale and such a great deal. I didn't really, but the look on her face was priceless

For our June 3 Noordam cruise we were offered an upsell from our Neptune Suite(SA) to the Pinnacle for $1209pp. Our insurance would have increased a few hundred dollars. We declined. Someone took it because a few hours later it was booked. I was on the computer when the upsell email came in, but, it was just too much money for us. Btw, we loved our Neptune Suite!