Scenic ocean view?

helene109

Those cabins actually do come up if they are available. That's how I managed to book ours for February 2018. There is actually one on one side of the ship that sleeps 4 and one on the other side of the ship that sleeps 2 but they go very very fast so I would say the chances of them being available for August of 2017 are very slim we booked almost 700 days out to get a hold of that cabin

Ok then they are probably long gone, we can't usually pick our vacation until January, enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are more than 2 on the ships. All the rooms at the front of deck 9 on the conquest class ships are considered scenic ocean views. To book these you have to select Oceanview. It will then give you the option for a regular Oceanview or scenic Oceanview at an additional cost per day.

This was probably my all time favorite cabin. It was very spacious and the window was incredible. My kids especially liked it!

We sailed the Valor in December 2016!

Thank you for the photos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow great room I was told scenic view don't sleep 4?

It definitely does. I had a couple rooms for 4 on the Glory for my next cruise before I changed room. I just checked and one room is still available. Do a search on Carnival Glory for 4/22. One Scenic Oceanview is still available 9197 for 4 people

I am looking at 8-5 glory thanks my pvp said that they didn't sleep 4

I just checked for August 5th and they are booked. That's the summer month so I guess people book them way in advance. My cruise is three months away and there is still one available. I was saying to change you PVP because he is giving wrong information if he say the rooms don't sleep 4.

I have one of the scenic ocean view cabins booked on the Carnival Splendor for a Hawaiian cruise (October 2018 - first time ever to Hawaii!). We usually get a balcony for a one week cruise, but this is a two-week cruise and a balcony was very expensive. Anyway, when I booked the scenic ocean view I didn't realize it is a four person cabin. Carnival allowed me to book it with only two passengers. Does anyone have any experience with being switched to a different cabin under these circumstances? I think the only way Carnival could move us would be to a balcony cabin (and I can't believe they would want to do that) because the other ocean view cabins would be a downgrade. Thanks for your help.