Escape - Brat Pack going away?!

mkmaj

My after midnight reservation was cancelled as well- it was the complimentary one as was the brat pack. They still show up in my items list as booked so I'll wait until they are removed- not sure if they are having other times

Edited by HowardK

The dinner theater experience will be ending on 4/9/16. The show will reopen as complimentary entertainment in the Escape Theater starting 4/16/16.

thats only if you select the banquet option. for some odd reason, ,that is still on the ncl page when it is like 2 years old :o. you can still book it as a complimentary

The dinner theater experience will be ending on 4/9/16. The show will reopen as complimentary entertainment in the Escape Theater starting 4/16/16.

Yes. That was when the Brat Pack was a paid show in the Supper Club. It moved to the main theater as a complimentary show when they kicked the Million Dollar Quartet off the ship.

Ours was canceled also, but our email told us to rebook a different time. So we did. This has happened to us before on other cruises with other entertainment. Every time it has been because they are changing around showtimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ours was canceled also, but our email told us to rebook a different time. So we did. This has happened to us before on other cruises with other entertainment. Every time it has been because they are changing around showtimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our email seems to be a time change...........

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line and Norwegian Escape for your upcoming cruise vacation.

Our records indicate that you have made reservations for FOR THE RECORD on Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:30 pm.

We have made scheduling changes and would like to inform you that this show time is no longer available.

Please go to www.ncl.com to book an alternative show time. Or you may visit the Box Office once on board.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Norwegian Cruise Line

I booked a last minute cruise on the Escape last night for 3/31 to 4/7. My cruise consultant told us to be sure and make reservations for the Brat Pack as the show was leaving on 4/14

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked a last minute cruise on the Escape last night for 3/31 to 4/7. My cruise consultant told us to be sure and make reservations for the Brat Pack as the show was leaving on 4/14

Sent from my iPad using Forums

if the show is leaving, what will take it place? usually they have to do a dry dock to replace all of the set pieces.

found this on facebook group:

The" For the Record "and "After Midnight " shows on sailings after 22 April through 6 July have been replaced by a Variety show singing and dancing- sing a longs of all types of music called "Choir of Man".Shows are the first two nights and last 2 nights of the cruise. The entertainment booking site should now reflect the new show per NCL. Seems the old cast is on break during these dates.

urgh. this is horrible!!!

Does the same cast do both shows? Odd to have them on break at the same time. You would think they would alternate.

most likely.

when i was on the breakaway, the same cast did both burn the floor and rock of ages.

NCL'S site does not reflect this yet... and since they appear to be replacing 2 shows with 1 on a ship with 5,000ish people I'd like to get some reservations.

Us too. Really, they didn't know/plan this farther in advance?? So it sounds like going from two well liked shows with "Broadway" style and "Glorious 80s" to what?