bringing coffee creamers on board

SCPNP

a few quick questions: We leave for our cruise in 5 days!!! I am planning to bring on the small coffeemate individual creamers in a box (the kind that do not need refridgeration). Am I allowed to carry these onto the cruise in my carry-on? Or do I need to put in my checked luggage? Also, flying with these- do they break open in checked luggage with the pressure change? Can I carry these on if I fit into a quart bag?

I am not sure why I am so confused by all this.Will take any advice!;p;p

Just throwing this out there. The last 2 cruises I have been on I have taken my sons large mixing cup that I got from walmart. He loves milkshakes and I love iced coffees. I know there is coffee shops but we like making our own. They have cartons of chocolate and white milk on the buffet and an ice cream machine. We mix what ever flavor he wants for the shake and add the ice cream and grab a cookie and crumble it on top. For the coffee I take the hot coffee and pour it over ice and add a little vanilla ice cream to it and makes a really good iced coffee.

Thanks for all the replies! I actually am dairy free due to an autoimmune disease and usually only do almond milk creamer at home but I can tolerate the coffee mate creamers for a couple days(no dairy but just a milk derivative). So the cream and ice cream suggestions wouldn't work for me but thanks!

Just throwing this out there. The last 2 cruises I have been on I have taken my sons large mixing cup that I got from walmart. He loves milkshakes and I love iced coffees. I know there is coffee shops but we like making our own. They have cartons of chocolate and white milk on the buffet and an ice cream machine. We mix what ever flavor he wants for the shake and add the ice cream and grab a cookie and crumble it on top. For the coffee I take the hot coffee and pour it over ice and add a little vanilla ice cream to it and makes a really good iced coffee.
This is the best suggestion ever!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

They also make the small concentrated bottles of creamer about 4oz that you could toss in your luggage, it might be easier than the individual packets. We

Take two bottles for a week. They don’t need to be refrigerated and they have a right closure on them

They also make the small concentrated bottles of creamer about 4oz that you could toss in your luggage, it might be easier than the individual packets. We

Take two bottles for a week. They don’t need to be refrigerated and they have a right closure on them ��

We used to take those, but in looking for them for our cruise next week were told they have been discontinued. ( If you're talking about the little blue Coffee Mate french vanilla concentrate).

We used to take those, but in looking for them for our cruise next week were told they have been discontinued. ( If you're talking about the little blue Coffee Mate french vanilla concentrate).

Seems sketchy....but my Dollar Tree still carries them. We bring them camping...

If you have a Dollar Tree, check there. I just picked up 2 for our cruise.

Oh that’s interesting I just saw them at Wal Mart last week I was hoping to find sugar free but to no avail. I better go get some so I have them for our cruise in 26 days! Thanks for the info!

We always bring our own creamer. In the past because of preference, but now I can't have dairy. We've brought the large bottles of refrigerated stuff and also the individual containers. Never once have we had it confiscated or been questioned. You should be fine. :)

If you have a Dollar Tree, check there. I just picked up 2 for our cruise.

Thank you (and benhandel), the Walmarts around here stopped carrying the little squirt bottles ages ago for some stupid reason. They sold really well.

They have them at the Dollar Tree here. They are actually 8 ounces - I just bought 3 hazelnut ones for next month! :)

They have them at the Dollar Tree here. They are actually 8 ounces - I just bought 3 hazelnut ones for next month! :)

The ones I am talking about are the small (3 or 4 oz) concentrate that only come in French Vanilla. I saw the ones you are talking about.