Pssst! Chair hog. Ever wonder what happened to your towel?

beachbum53

I have wondered about that myself. I go up on deck very early in the morning to watch the sunrise and I see people (sleepy people) some in pajamas come out and put their towels and books on chairs in prime spots and then go back inside, probably back to their cabins and back to bed. One day I saw one lady put on 6 of them. It wouldn't take much for someone to get up early and walk around and "find" some to take home with you. You can find books to read too because they seem to like laying on those chairs all by themselves very early in the morning too.

call security and have them start the time clock, this needs to be curbed. This is on reason we have been doing all inclusives lately. Always a chair, excellent service, many (free) restaurant choices. Of course all the booze is top shelf and free.

call security and have them start the time clock, this needs to be curbed. This is on reason we have been doing all inclusives lately. Always a chair, excellent service, many (free) restaurant choices. Of course all the booze is top shelf and free.

Agreed that it must stop. To be honest, though, I give them about 15 minutes... if no one emerges from the pool and claims the seat with the dry towel and unopened book, I put them on the ground and take the chair. It is the epitome of selfishness to drop crap on chairs and then go off for hours. If by chance someone does come back, then I tell them that I moved their stuff.

I agree its a selfish practice. Even if Carnival would just have a pool attendant scoop up the "early chair hog" violators stuff and place them back by the towels...it would send a message. But it needs to be consistent fleet wide