Pearl Suite Guest Question

marcyjane

We will be in a 2 Bedroom Family Suite in Sept on the Pearl. Will we have priority seating at the shows and other things. Thank you very much.

Yes, there is a special section in the balcony for Suite Guests.

You will have private dining for breakfast and lunch in one of the Specialty Dining Rooms (not sure which one).

Enjoy The Pearl is a wonderful ship with a great staff.

Only if you ask for it. Tell the concierge. However....the reserved suite seating is usually upper level and off to one side on the Jewel class ship. Personally, we prefer to just be waiting when the doors open 30 minutes before show time, have an adult beverage in hand, and go in and select about any seat we want, usually lower middle, much better location we think. Then we can people watch and listen to the CD while we wait for show time.

Breakfast/Lunch is in Moderno located on deck 13. If you are in the Haven on deck 14, its just a short flight of stairs to both Cagneys and Moderno. We've been on the Pearl 3 times to Alaska. We love her.

Thank you no it's not haven we are on deck 11 .

The reserve seating in the balcony is usually for the Owners Suites and Villas. As regular suite guests, we have asked the concierge for permission to sit in those seats and they are usually o.k.

When I was on the Star there was reserved seating for all the suite guests but within the VIP section there was a front row VVIP section reserved for the Garden Villas and Owners Suites.

When I was on the Star there was reserved seating for all the suite guests but within the VIP section there was a front row VVIP section reserved for the Garden Villas and Owners Suites.

On the Dawn/Jewel Class ships, there are the areas for GV/DOS/OS upper deck. Based on concierge, they will sometimes reserve other areas of the upper deck on one side or the other for all suite guests.

• 1 month later...
Yes, there is a special section in the balcony for Suite Guests.

You will have private dining for breakfast and lunch in one of the Specialty Dining Rooms (not sure which one).

Enjoy The Pearl is a wonderful ship with a great staff.

Does that include if you have an Aft Mini Suite? I wasn't aware of this. We were in a mini suite on our NCL Alaska cruise and I don't remember being told this.

Just went on Pearl in Haven. The suite section is not worth sitting in. The shows were really not crowded. We would show up about ten minutes before the shows started and never had a problem getting seats near the front. Moderno was great for breakfast.

Just went on Pearl in Haven. The suite section is not worth sitting in. The shows were really not crowded. We would show up about ten minutes before the shows started and never had a problem getting seats near the front. Moderno was great for breakfast.

Hi D-We are on the Pearl in the haven for the Panama Canal cruise. Could you tell me who the concierge was when you were on last week? Thank you very much, Sharon

Could you tell me who the concierge was when you were on last week?

It was actually about a month ago and I seriously have mom brain so I have the WORST memory, but I think it was Bruno. Maybe someone else who went to Alaska recently can confirm that, lol!

Does that include if you have an Aft Mini Suite? I wasn't aware of this. We were in a mini suite on our NCL Alaska cruise and I don't remember being told this.

Mini-suites get no extra perks other than maybe a separate check-in line at some ports.