Tender tips

NatalieWood

We are heading on the Conquest with a stop at HMC. This will be our first tender without FTTF or an excursion. Any tips for avoiding a long wait or any craziness? I am not even sure of the process... can we pick up a ticket and then eat breakfast while we wait? We are sharing a villa with friends so we'll want to get over fairly early...

Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Natalie

When you pick up the ticket you need to be ready to leave.

As long as you aren't trying to be on the first tender, there are no real waits. The beach isn't going anywhere. Wait half an hour and you probably won't even need a ticket to get on the tender. Once the initial rush has passed, there no waits except waiting for the tender to fill. So the key to not having to wait, is patience. Sleep in a bit, have a leisurely breakfast and when you are ready, head to the tender with no waiting.

hope this helps

Hi Natalie

When you pick up the ticket you need to be ready to leave.

As long as you aren't trying to be on the first tender, there are no real waits. The beach isn't going anywhere. Wait half an hour and you probably won't even need a ticket to get on the tender. Once the initial rush has passed, there no waits except waiting for the tender to fill. So the key to not having to wait, is patience. Sleep in a bit, have a leisurely breakfast and when you are ready, head to the tender with no waiting.

hope this helps

very true

don't rush seems to be the best policy, you arrive more relaxed on port and ready to enjoy instead of being all flustered cause you stood in line for e45 mins just to gain an extra 10 mins on land. After all you go on a cruise for the ship as much as the destination.

We are heading on the Conquest with a stop at HMC. This will be our first tender without FTTF or an excursion. Any tips for avoiding a long wait or any craziness? I am not even sure of the process... can we pick up a ticket and then eat breakfast while we wait? We are sharing a villa with friends so we'll want to get over fairly early...

Thanks! :)

A villa counts as an excursion! :) You will get priority tendering.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The villa is in my friend's name. We are traveling separately but sharing the villa if that makes sense. To get priority tender, do we just follow her and say we are part of her party? Or maybe when we pick the villa we can put our name on it too?

The villa is in my friend's name. We are traveling separately but sharing the villa if that makes sense. To get priority tender, do we just follow her and say we are part of her party? Or maybe when we pick the villa we can put our name on it too?

You should be able to just go with your friends. The villa is good for 8 pax iirc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk