Room service question re: coffee

My mom is going with me on a cruise in July. She wakes up way early. Is there a charge for coffee prior to 6 am? For those of you who might suggest that she go get coffee on the Lido deck, she is directionally challenged and most likely won't leave her cabin without one of us with her.

TIA

I think they will charge a delivery fee ($2) for delivery prior to 6 AM.

This is the correct answer since Carnival has changed their room service menu this spring and added a 10pm-6am service charge of $2-6 per item during that time.

See this link though the prices are not listed:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

I get a pot of coffee every morning to go watch the sunrise.

I think it was around the 6am time for delivery no charge last year but it looks like it has changed.

Better coffee than the Lido Deck

How is the coffee?

Let me put it this way, it's not Folgers, Maxwell House or Starbucks. It takes some getting use to. The funny thing is that the MDR coffee is different than the Lido coffee. Haven't tried room service so I don't know what that tastes like.

From Carnival’s website:

“Each morning, we offer complimentary Continental Breakfast, 5:00am to 10:00am. On the last morning of the cruise, room service is not available; guests will have the option of enjoying breakfast at the Lido restaurant or in the main dining room. “

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2248/~/24-hour-room-service

Continental breakfast menu includes coffee, and can be ordered the night before via door hanger. That is an older door hanger above that says 6am, as the times have recently changed.