Independence sailing Jan 8th was great.

I wrote a review to encourage those who are sailing the Independence between now and the time of her refurbishment in April.

She is FINE!

Staff and crew were great. Ship (older but in good shape) was very good. Entertainment great. So much to do.

We had a wonderful cruise.

I wrote a long (positive) review -- but it is lost. Sigh. I'll answer questions if you have any.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise on the Independence!

Judith

I wrote a review to encourage those who are sailing the Independence between now and the time of her refurbishment in April.

She is FINE!

Staff and crew were great. Ship (older but in good shape) was very good. Entertainment great. So much to do.

I wrote a long (positive) review -- but it is lost. Sigh. I'll answer questions if you have any.

Judith

Thank you! Sailing on her in February!

Livetheatre: Give yourself a nice tour and find a nice spot for departure. There are lots of nooks and crannies all over. If you want to go out onto the helipad (at the bow) just go to deck four and walk forward to the stairs that take you up to the helipad. Have fun! J.

She is FINE!

Judith

I second that! Was a great cruise! Was really neat to be berthed in Falmouth across from Liberty to get an idea of what Independence is going to look like after the yard period. Coming back from an excursion, a fellow cruiser made the comment that the Liberty was 'bigger' than the Independence. :confused: I just let it go ...... ;) When you look at them up near the water slide, etc., one may get that impression. NAH!!

• 1 month later...
[emoji1309]Op, did you see shrimps [emoji494]in the windjammer[emoji495]?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We saw shrimp in the WDJ, but I can't recall which evening....I believe first night, but yes there were shrimp near the salad bar, but NO cocktail sauce,:rolleyes: