P&O Cruises 2015-2016

cruisefan2012

Just read as quoted on the P&O Cruises facebook page that

" Our 2015 itineraries will be released and available for pre-registration on 20th March. They will go on general sale on 7th April. We hope this helps. Thanks "

Which is now less then 3 weeks away !!

Just read as quoted on the P&O Cruises facebook page that

" Our 2015 itineraries will be released and available for pre-registration on 20th March. They will go on general sale on 7th April. We hope this helps. Thanks "

Which is now less then 3 weeks away !!

Which calendar are you using?;)

Just back from Azura Caribbean cruise. Saw new brochure whilst onboard. They said would be out in March and onsale beginning of April. Found the brochure bit complicated! Also Caribbean cruises same old same old! There seemed more choice of ports when we first started doing the Caribbean in 2010. Fly cruises still there and look interesting.

Just back from Azura Caribbean cruise. Saw new brochure whilst onboard. They said would be out in March and onsale beginning of April. Found the brochure bit complicated! Also Caribbean cruises same old same old! There seemed more choice of ports when we first started doing the Caribbean in 2010. Fly cruises still there and look interesting.

Apart from Britannia, which ships are in the Caribbean?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi! Yes there were cruises going to those places - cant remember tho if one cruise went to all those ports. Only had quick look at brochure while waiting for flights to be called!

Brittania wont be in Caribbean til Nov 15/16. Azura /Ventura there from end of this year to spring '15

C (also from Stafford!!)

Hi C at Sea, did you notice if both Azura and Ventura are sailing back to Southampton in March 2015 or is one going to the Med again ?

They are both based in Southampton. Oceana is based in the Med in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

With the 2015/2016 Itineraries to be released by P&O Cruises in two days time on Thursday 20th March 2014, I was wondering where people would fancy going ? For me, I would like to do Ireland, Iceland & Norway

Ideally would love to sail on Oriana

I would like a cruise like Amsterdam Hamburg and Oslo. They do something like this in December but I want to go when it's warmer!

We are doing Rouen (Paris), Amsterdam and hamburg with Fred Olsen this May. Really looking forward to it.

We did Iceland, Faroes and Norway last year on Celebrity. A truly fascinating trip, especially the Faroes.

Bruges, Copenhagen, Helsingbord and Oslo on Princess over a week was also an unusual trip we enjoyed.

I like the sound of that Princess one!

When will the 2015 brochure be available? Looking to go summer 2015 on Azura or Ventura.

20th booking end of the first week in April

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

... Oceana is based in the Med in 2015.

CruiseMiss has put up some very high-level details that confirm this. In addition, there are a couple of changes to the Med fly-cruise itineraries: a) Monte Carlo seems to have replaced Ajaccio; and b) there's a reference to "full day and evening calls at Dubrovnik".

Iglu have the 2015 cruises on their website if you search by cruise number eg X516. Already found the one I want, no prices of course.

Lots and lots of new ports and ones which have not been visited for some time. For Adonia I counted 25+ and a dozen for Oriana. Azura seems to be going to a lot of different Islands in the Caribbean over the winter of 15/16 as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app