What happened to the Map?

I always like to save the map that shows the itinerary, but I don't see it on the website anymore.

Has RCI done away with the itinerary maps?

Yes, they have removed a good number of features during the last improvement cycle.

Yes, they have removed a good number of features during the last improvement cycle.

With the next cycle will the site disappear? That might be the best improvement yet.;)

With the next cycle will the site disappear? That might be the best improvement yet.;)

The next cycle will only have one page to enter your credit card number and Royal will pick the cruise and charge whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...
They’re making these websites too complicated. I’m going to miss that map [emoji16]

I called for a Map and the RCCL Rep actually gave me a Private travel agency website that still showed the maps:confused: to use! PRETTY sad don't you think! Who out there in the real World planning a cruise does not want to visualize the route before and after booking! :o

I was looking for it today as well. I was getting frustrated but it's good to know that I should stop wasting my time looking for it.

If enough cruisers call with wishes to put The itinerary maps back on the website, it may motivate Royal to put them back!

I called for a Map and the RCCL Rep actually gave me a Private travel agency website that still showed the maps:confused: to use! PRETTY sad don't you think! Who out there in the real World planning a cruise does not want to visualize the route before and after booking! :o

Guilty. I have never paid much attention to the map when planning, or booking a cruise. I care about the ports of call and sea days, but not the map.

If enough cruisers call with wishes to put The itinerary maps back on the website, it may motivate Royal to put them back!

If enough cruiser's call....they'll delete more on the website :loudcry:

IMO the RC website is so bad I end up using other travel sites. This is also helpful to cross shop the other cruise lines

7_ACFAE2_F_D7_DF_4_DC5_B45_E_A9_E9_D6580_F85.png

It's pretty bad when all that money & time was invested in making a new website that is LESS user friendly! The Reps probably spend more time on the phone with website issues than making new Reservations! :eek: